How to Align Lambo doors? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2005   #1
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
How to Align Lambo doors?

Guys with lambos.. i plan on buying lambos..but i dont know how to align them.. my buddy is going to bolt them on.. but he said i needed some1 to align.. is this true or can i do it myself and what all is need to align.. let me know.. any help is appreciated..
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #2
Registered!!

thefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the rough
idk mine came with an adjustment screw, turn to make it go up or down...
thefivespeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005   #3
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
I aligned mine by myself -

the passenger side was easy - drivers side was a bitch

but they line up fine, i wouldnt pay someone to do it when you can do it yourself

may take a little time to play with it but you can definately do it yourself
Fiji_Blue_EM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005   #4
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Some bolt on kits dont align, it all depends on which one u get. The ones they sell at TunerRACING.com u can align so they can go all the way up, 90 degrees, and also how far u want them to open out. Thats the one i got and it was real easy to align.
kDiAbLo_718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005   #5
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
You install them and leave them on for a week and then after a week you align them to the exact fitting
Michalo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005   #6
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
ok so i shouldnt have some1 install.. basically i can install myself.. thanks guys.. i was looking between 2 kits.. as u know 1siksivik is selling is verticaldoors kit and i might buy that.. but i was also looking at redrumcustoms kit which is cheaper but comes with a 2 year warranty.. so.. what do u guys think i should do?
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote