Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sold my Avenger

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SiliconJesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Sold my Avenger

Well - I sold my old 'show car' to another member of my Avenger club who wrecked her award winning car, all I have now are my two Civics. I'm trying to determine where to start modding this one. I already have some M3 mirrors I want to get painted, and I'm leaning towards getting some eyelids and replacing the tails with something more radical on my DX/VP Coupe. A stereo may also be in the works for it. What base modifications do ya'll recommend to get started?

I'm going to leave the EX the way it is for now. My wife doesn't want too much bling on her car since she works in a semi-bad part of town.

Last edited by SiliconJesus; 08-22-2005 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-22-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I don't know about modding it... I would honestly save that money up and just get a new Si coupe if you really want to mod it.
Old 08-22-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
I don't know about u, but if I was to start moding my car now I would spend all the money on engine & suspension, some good wheels & some good tires.
Old 08-22-2005
Registered!!

SiliconJesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 01redJDM
I don't know about u, but if I was to start moding my car now I would spend all the money on engine & suspension, some good wheels & some good tires.
That's sorta the plan to begin with, but I'm probably going to be buying a 8th gen si for major engine mods.

Where do ya'll go to look for good aftermarket parts. I'm still a newbie at Civics.
Old 08-22-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by SiliconJesus
That's sorta the plan to begin with, but I'm probably going to be buying a 8th gen si for major engine mods.

Where do ya'll go to look for good aftermarket parts. I'm still a newbie at Civics.
Try our vendors here...
Dezod
True Honda
Robear Racing
Plus others, look at the bottom of the main forum page to find them....also you can try optionsauto I have purchased a lot of things from them....great company as well! Good Luck!
Old 08-22-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
^^^^best places to buy parts