Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

so pissed

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
so pissed

battle ground ( batlground.com ) has had my car for two ****ing weeks and they still have not given it back! all they had to do was hook up the greddy e-manage , tune it, and intall the oil drain line for my turbo kit and they have been taking there sweet time with it. they told me they could pick it up in one day if i dropped it off in the morning, yeah that was TWO WEEKS ago. i am about to blow my lid!
Old 08-13-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
just go in there and bitch at them. threaten to take your car to another shop... they usually kick it into gear after that.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
What's the history of the shop? good reputation? some places can get backed-up. other shops are quick to give you a quote & time of completion but really dont have a clue what they'll be doing, and will probably take longer than said especially if they have to the order parts.

I would check on the car everyday, like store-visit them or even just phone calls. if you stop in to get news, ask to have a look at the progress. if they wont let you or give you excuses, then its fishy.
Old 08-13-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
If i was you I would have taken my car somewhere elese. Ever since Battelgrounds got big. Everyone and their mom goes to them. I would take my car to finish line. I heard they do good work.
Old 08-13-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
maybe their shop car is broken down and they're using your car to run parts. lol
take your car back and bitch at them
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
xxsovereignxx couldnve said it better
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
i know how u feel..my cars been in the shop for almost 6 weeks now for damage to the quarter panel and the rear bumper...im getting screwed
Old 08-14-2005
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
well i did call and if one of the mechanics answers they are very informative but if that damn secutary answers she gets rude and tells me " i will call you when it is done ,you dont need to check up". but it is my car and i have the right to! i am just a little worried because one i had another vehicle at another shop and it was vandalized and my last vehicle was stolen while it was in atlanta so i am always a little parenoid.
Old 08-14-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 2blu
If i was you I would have taken my car somewhere elese. Ever since Battelgrounds got big. Everyone and their mom goes to them. I would take my car to finish line. I heard they do good work.

where are the located?
Old 08-14-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Tell them they're in breach of contract and you're ready to call the police. Also, make sure you check the mileage and everything else on the car before you take it back.
Old 08-15-2005
Formerly 2blu

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
where are the located?
They are in Marietta. Their website is http://www.finishline.cc
Old 08-15-2005
Formerly 2blu

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
well i did call and if one of the mechanics answers they are very informative but if that damn secutary answers she gets rude and tells me " i will call you when it is done ,you dont need to check up".
That secutarty's name is tracy and her husband owns the shop. Personally i dont know her but...... i figure she's just along for the ride.

(and she looks like a man)
Old 08-15-2005
Premium Member

(and she looks like a man)[/QUOTE]
ha ha

have you ever had work done by them??
Old 08-16-2005
Formerly 2blu

nope. Dont get me wrong they do good work, as shown by their shop cars, but they dont have enough people to do it all. Their shop is really small compared to some of the others that i've been to. Plus they have to spend time on thier shop cars.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

BatlTracy is an unknown quantity at this point
ya'll are so funny I'm not going to dignify this thread with too much of a response. I'm just going to say that I talked to Josh today and he apologized.

Thanks for the props guys. It was nice to hear from ya!

Does this look like a man to you??? I'm the one on the left. Later

Last edited by BatlTracy; 08-16-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
ahhh dats a man

j.k
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

BatlTracy is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL! Glad we cleared that up
Old 08-16-2005
Premium Member

yeah sorry tracy... like i said you do good work but i was pissed. anyway i am glad everything has been worked out between us and you know (from the 300 daily calls) that i am parinoid about my car. ........now if i could only get a discount