Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New interior pics...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
New interior pics...

Well here they are if anyone's wondering. Just finished the voltmeter mount. I need to redo it sometime because its cut too small, but it still looks okay for now. Sorry bout the pics quality, the voltmeter is super shiny and keeps reflecting stuff. Don't know if I wanna keep the trunk setup blue, or change to red, or just get rid of it.

Old 08-13-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
hmm your auto shift plate is nice. That is custom im assuming. Nice subtle fog light swutch, liking the door jams as well. Do they light up like the lexus ones?
Hidden stereo...man I need one of those...
Im not a big fan of the gauge covering up the air vent though...
looks sort of out of place, why not mount it where latch thing is below it?
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
Im not a big fan of the gauge covering up the air vent though...
looks sort of out of place, why not mount it where latch thing is below it?
yeah it does look alittle out of place but still everything looks nice
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I think you should change your trunk setup into red since that is your new color..Need everything to match great job man
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya i'm gonna have to change it to red sometime. Anyone wanna buy 2 big blue neons?
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

and i kinda like the gauge there in the vent, but its prolly just til i get the custom full pillar. then it moves there.
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome looking dude, I like the amp pic.
Old 08-13-2005
I haven't been here in a long time

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough
gearbox you have inspired me yet again.....i love what you did to your shift lever cover plate (<whoa thats a big name). i was thinking of doing it dark grey for mine but i like yours a lot better........thats it im biting it off of you
Old 08-13-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
very clean install
Old 08-13-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
have you completely blocked off the air path that is going towards the voltmeter? it probably would suck during winter to have hot *** air hitting the *** of the meter. maybe if you completely blocked the air path going towards the voltmeter it would probably make more air flow through the rest of the vents, making up for the loss of one vent. just a thought
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

ya the wires require the vent to be open. I'll try and close it more later. I'm not too worried about it getting hot. If it breaks, oh well. I think it looks good there and my main reason was to balance out the dash at night. I needed something to offset the gauges. You'll see when I post night pics

The shift trim I just painted flat black color. Came out really nice and still hasn't peeled. I did the same for the tweeter mounts, which came silver before.
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

As far as the trunk goes, I've decided against neons. Most likely I will just put plexi under where the neons used to be and use all top lit red leds to light up the amp and apline along with the plexi pieces. I may even put leds shining through the plexi from the side if top light doesn't work. It might take a while to do though but hey another project hehe.
Old 08-13-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
dont you just hae how our auto's are slow
I have an 05 Si sedan (Canada) and it sucks ***...................

I always have it floored
Old 08-13-2005
Premium Member

haha yea its only got 90whp stock. At least they look pimp! People will look at our civics more than a fast stock car.