Interior colour? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2005   #1
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Interior colour?

i fiberglassed my interior. My exterior is Black with Blue kamelion flakes that sparkle 6 colours. what colour should i do the inside? (2 tones) people say black will be a good match but wont the interior look wierd and look stock from far?
kumanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005   #2
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Gray + Black
Berg_Tomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005   #3
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
It won't look stock at all, stock interior is dull, if you fiberglassed it and painted it black it would be very very glossy and would look good inside, i'm going to fiberglass my dash for my Pioneer AVIC-N1 or N2 when i get it, and i'm going to do black.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SideSig1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	64518  

Last edited by drew22mader; 02-16-2006 at 08:32 AM.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005   #4
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
from far it looks stock thought.. liek if you drove by.. im thinkign doing it 2 tones of white?
Old 08-12-2005   #5
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
naw i dont think all that white would look good inside, do somethin with the same blue as ur exterior.
matt_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #6
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
How far are we talking about? I'm telling you man, you won't think its stock, if you do one door black and keep the other stock then tell me if you can tell i difference.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #7
Registered!!

superballs63 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would match it to the exterior. Who cares if from hundreds of feet away people can't tell, when they approach your car they will see it shiny and know its anything but stock. A full white interior would look Out of place and it doesnt look as good to me as does a blue or something like that. You could always pick a color to compliment the black and accent the rest of your interior with it. I can't find pics of my interior, but my car is red and the interior is going to be Red and Black...mostly red though. So if you do yours black and an accent color it should look great
superballs63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #8
Registered!!

okay ill do white.. if it looks gay ill change the colour
Old 08-13-2005   #9
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Damn man how much money do you have though to put into this car? I say match the interior with the exterior..
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #10
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah ur throwin alotta cash into this thing, wasnt ur old paint job like a sparkly silver? I know thats not cheap either.
matt_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #11
Registered!!

yea .. the paint i got now is like 10 layers of clear. Glamour clear... $800 for clear alone... kamelion colour changing flakes on a black base.. shaman just came by and saw it today.. you guys r gonna flip lol
Old 08-17-2005   #12
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
...hrmm...well to match and tone well, imo....black/blue or blue/red, or red seats, takata's and red floor.....idk...random thoughts
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #13
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
but a pic of the car can help decision making...
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #14
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumanan
okay ill do white.. if it looks gay ill change the colour
Don't go with white, it will certainly look weird also difficult to maintain also
Berg_Tomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #15
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
pics?! interior and exterior!
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote