Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Old people suck...

Old 07-21-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Old people suck...

Yeah, so I work for the government. I go into work today, same as every day, and park in a discreet location away from vehicles. I've been doing this since I owned the Civic, as about a month after I bought it someone hit my car adn ran. Anyway, I parked my new vehicle (see new to me) the 99' Ranger in my spot. I go about my bidness, working almost all day. Around 4 pm, as I've been out of the office all day, I go back in to return and finish up my office work. I pull in the back way to the lot (as I often do) and drive by. I see my vehicle sitting in it's spot but I also notice another vehicle (which the parking lot and the parking spaces where I park are divided by a little curb that's about 2 feet wide. I see a U-haul(which conveniently is pulling a tow dolly) with it's rear bumper awfully close to the front of my vehicle (see "a ****_ hair"). Immediately I'm furious, even if I don't know if it's actualy touching my vehicle. I pull into said parking lot and slide my government vehicle (I literally crammed the parking brake and slid it in there sideways) in front of the Uhaul to prevent it from moving, as no driver was in site. I get out and go around to my vehicle, and lo and behold, they've gouged my front bumper in 2 places (evidently hitting it once wasn't enough). So I'm looking and looking, yelling "who's the fvcking idiot driving this U-haul". Then I call inside and tell them to dispatch a local officer to the parking lot (we have a radio we can contact them on from my office), all the while looking for said driver. So this old lady (about mid 50's) comes out loking all skanky, smoking something that appeared to be a bidi, and wiping herself with a wet paper towel, dragging her ugly *** dog by what appeared to be a leash made from a telephone cord. I've got my driver. I then inform her that the vehicle is nopt to move as the police are on their way to write an accident report because she's hit my vehicle not once, but twice. She denies it immediately. I say okay, and tell her t hold tight (not like she could move unless she drove through my work vehicle). The police officer gets there, and by this time she's walked off with Fido again and is sitting at the opposite end of the parking lot (we have a historic fountain) smoking yet another bidi looking thing. He pulls up and I show him the damage, he immediately says "where's the dumbass driving this damned thing (which coincidentally is jack knifed in front of my vehicle, rear bumper practically touching my front). I point her out and he gets on his loudspeaker and says "hey, lady with the dog, get down here now or I'm writing up a laeving the scene report as well." She slowly ambles back to my vehicle. I talk to him about the vehicle (him telling me how nice it looks on the 4 inch drop and mustang rims with blacked out tails). She gets down there and, get this shit_, says "Is there a problem officer?" Whoa, wrong button lady... "I think so, can you tell me when you were planning on contacting the owner of this vehicle you hit?" Her: "I didn't hit it!" (almost at a yell). Him "oh really, would you sign a statement(don't remember his exact working at this point) saying such?" Her: "Sure would" Him "sign this please" She obliges. Him "Can you tie your dog up for me?" She ties it to teh door handle of the vehicle. Him "Turn around and put your hands behind your back for me, you're under arrest for filing a false report, and leaving the scene of an accident." Her "Why?" Him: "Come look at his paint still on YOUR bumper where YOU hit his vehicle." Her tone changes at this point. She starts cryingm all that jazz. He puts her in the back of the car and starts talking to me. I tell him I just want my vehicle fixed and don't care if she goes to jail, but it's not necessary. He gets her out and talks to her about something (I'm on the phone with my insurance company at this point). She's going free, but with her information recorded and a signed accident report of her claiming that the events as described are true. I'm still fuming. I really wished that I could have slapped the **** out of her, but I didn't. I kept my cool. Anyway, that's my story.

Cliff notes: Dumb *** old lady tore up the parkling lot, hit my truck, lied to police, falsified information and denied responsibility. He scared her, wrote my report and I'll eventually get the truck fixed.
Old 07-21-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
damn.. thats a very interesting story.
Justice served !
She actually cried...did it sound like she was crying to make the officer feel sorry for her, or was she crying becuase she felt stupid.
haha..he complemented on your blacked out tails..here in ontario..i think the officer would've given me a ticket for that..haha

oh, and if she hit you, and was planning to not be responsible for what she did..at least move the car somewhere else...sheesh...what stupidity..

someone hit my rear bumper..although you cant notice it really..and someone also hit my door, so i park away from ppl now.

Last edited by jhonsok; 07-21-2005 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
you did what was right. old people are stubborn and will never admit to anything or change their ways.

Yeah they're your elders and you should show respect. But when one plows through a crowd of people or backs into a car and drives off in their tankboats like nothing happened, it's time to throw them into a home.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

scizod is an unknown quantity at this point
50 is not that old to me. Where I live we have 80 year olds driving crown vics who can barely see over the steering wheel. Don't be surprised if you have to drag her to court over this. Happened to me twice. One little quick story, I was once hit by a lady who has parkinsons. That head of hers was twitching away when all of the paper work was exchanged. She decided to fight me in court since she said she will not pay me. In court, she was standing there at the stand with her head shaking real bad. The judge took a look at her and at her driving record and decided to take her license away for good. It happens that she was in 6 accidents in the past 4 months. She said in the hall after the hearing "You happy now you little s#!t, now I can never drive again", and I had to retort with "The bus comes in 15 minutes, better hurry up."
Sorry for jacking this thread, I just know what you are going through.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

xschizx9 will become famous soon enough
Lets see some pics!
Old 07-21-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow at least cops came and took care of business. 9/10 times they just drive off leaving you with a damaged car.
Old 07-21-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
WAY TO FVCKING BE!!!!! for once some DUMBASS is gettin their share of ****. i HATE people that do that kind of crap!! had my car damaged more than its fair share to be extremely happy for you! that is what im talkin about! and that cop is one badass cop to get her to make a report and then arrest for filing it falsely LMAO awesome, just too awesome.
Old 07-21-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
nice job man!! =) about time, I had to go through some **** like that as well
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
aroudnh here the cops would take the old persons word.. you being a gov. worker probably helped you.. lol

bout time. justice is a bitch.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I believe they should re-test old drivers at a certain age to see if they are still fit to drive.
Old 07-22-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
this is why i dont want to pay to have my dings pulled and repainted.
Old 07-22-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
test sgoiuld start over again at 50 and then every 5 years....then we would be allot safer..us and our cars...

my mom has a 2004 accord sedan v4 auto...she parts in a lot and this lady with this lumina i think it was an 88 in dark brown tries to pull in...she hits my moms car and keeps hittin the gas to move in...both cars shake like there havin seisures...then lady drops off papers in this office and leaves....my mom comes out and sees a large dent prob size of 4 fists and huge cuts into the bumper...looks horrible....then this guy comes out and tells us what happened...we go into the office and find out who it was..we call her up and tell her we called the cops on her....she comes down...and cops straighens it all out...but wouldnt give her a ticket for no license and no ticket for hit and run...some cops suck....but when u have ur front license plate in ur dash theres a cop pulling u over from beind to give u a ticket....anyways...ha that old lady had to pay..think she was in her late 60's
Old 07-22-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
I wouldn't be so pissed had this not been the second time my vehicle has been hit (the first was about a month after I bought the civic). So yeah, I was mad. Now I just gotta hope that I can get money out of the old bat.
Old 07-22-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
test sgoiuld start over again at 50 and then every 5 years....then we would be allot safer..us and our cars...
word!!!!

nice story btw
Old 07-22-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
^^Good story, I'm feeling you about those old farts, but at the same time, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to do the things I've done to my car. lol
Old 07-22-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
That cop was awesome!!!!! Good story.
Old 07-22-2005
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
man. some paragraphs would of helped when reading the story.

good story though.