Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005
My Baby Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
New fog lights

These were sitting in my closet for a year, so I decided to install them on my wifes vic. The color matches really well.

This one was just for fun. I was trying to fit all the cars into one pic
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
oem > aftermarket ones..

but if u like it, props to ya!
Old 07-12-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
it has its own uniqueness...although i prefer 04-05 oem ones those dont look half bad...i want the oems with yellow bulbs
Old 07-12-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks kinda funny...
Old 07-12-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i like it
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks cool, are they projector fogs? oem actually isn't that good. i barely get any visible light in front.
Old 07-12-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Thanks. Yeah, they're projectors. The lighting is very good. I believe they are Hella Optilux something or others. I picked them up cheap ($16) because a local auto parts store was closing down, and they were liquidating everything. I didn't need them for my car, but felt like I had to buy something.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
looks cool, are they projector fogs? oem actually isn't that good. i barely get any visible light in front.
that is true, but honestly i dont konw if its the way mine are aimed, but i can tell a ton with my fogs on, specially since they are yellow, and my side view goes up a ton as well. but.... if ur going for function and ur not gettin the light u need, then function>form
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

2004_sq_champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets see a pic of them lit up please.
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i just found out having fogs on within 300ft of another car is illegal. I got a warning so now I won't be using em in the city anymore.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to see hte law on that, my borhter in-law is a cop and he has never heard of that before.
Old 07-13-2005
Premium Member

well i got pulled over, and he said must people don't know about it. I see people all the time with fogs on, especially in the rain. 1% of those cars actually have yellow film or bulbs, which is legal. I'll do some checking today.
Old 07-13-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Wats the use of havin fog lites anyway? I dont think it ever got that foggy to use them, regular headlite work just fine.
Old 07-13-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kDiAbLo_718
Wats the use of havin fog lites anyway? I dont think it ever got that foggy to use them, regular headlite work just fine.
It gets super-foggy here in Owensboro, KY very often. There have been times when it was so foggy I couldn't see more than 10ft in front of me.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i like the ones that come on the civics. but those are nice too. just think they look nice how they fit.
Old 07-13-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by stinkypie
It gets super-foggy here in Owensboro, KY very often. There have been times when it was so foggy I couldn't see more than 10ft in front of me.
Never been to KY so ill take ur word for it. The one time i did have fog lites was on my 5 series BMW. I was ridin in Germany when i was stationed there, and i got pulled over cuz i had my fog lites on. Im not supposed to drive wit the on, but on the car that i had, they came on when i turned my headlites on. Then the ***** wanted to give me ANOTHER ticket on top of that one cuz the left one was out, I was like, r u fvkin kiddin me? So i ripped them off, LMAO. I thought that was hilarious....
Old 07-13-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ LOL. dude wtf did you get a ticket for having left fog out if you're not supposed to have been using a foglight anyway? retarded *** donut boy.
what's the point of having foglights yall ask?
it's mad JDM yo!!!