my gosh darn intake is broken!!!! - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2005   #31  
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttegx
what you should do is put the factory airbox back in and get it welded if u want to keep it. or if its a legit intake like AEM, send them that and they'll give u another. of course, u would have to call them first.
what if i don't have the receipt? can't i just call them up with the part number from the intake??
fullgrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #32  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
you need the receipt or they say sorry bye.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #33  
Registered!!

x25xtalife is an unknown quantity at this point
The New V2's Are Reinforced In That Area I Believe. I Got One About 3 Months Ago And It Looks Like It Will Never Break
x25xtalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #34  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya i think the new ones have a double weld. But someone here is on their 3rd replacement I believe.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #35  
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
yes, the new one does have a double weld! Now, for those that say, f it and go ebay, I wouldnt recommend that! If you have the receipt, then get a new 1! You paid a good amount of $$ for it and part of that $$ goes to its limited lifetime warranty! use it! dont just let it go man!
CuRiOuSfIsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #36  
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
i didn't keep a damn receipt oh well im replacing it with a turbo anyway
fixeruper is offline   Reply With Quote