Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

DONT drink and drive :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i still vote to take parts. and i still meant stay off my roads. i don't care if you agree rufus. its something that needed to be said. and yeah everyone has done something stupid, but im pretty sure it was only a danger to themselves, not anyone else. i was not flaming. i was being serious. i don't like to flame. besides i am not worried about it, this guys karma will beat him up. never driven drunk, but i have been driver alot. i would rather be the driver and live. i don't mind. im pretty sure cause he hit a tree the medics did not test his blood alcohol level. orthe police didn't get to cause he was sent to the hospital. lucky kid, still very disturbing. and very not needed.
Old 06-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MajinB
i still vote to take parts. and i still meant stay off my roads. i don't care if you agree rufus. its something that needed to be said. and yeah everyone has done something stupid, but im pretty sure it was only a danger to themselves, not anyone else.
HAHA your roads huh? You think whether you agree with me or not is going to change my day? Yeah it needed to be said all right and 100 people have said it already. Help make the world a better place by finding a constructive way to improve life. I tried to insert what I thought would help by sharing a story that showed how real the dangers of drinking and driving was. Instead I'm arguing on a post with some assclown who apparently misinterpreted my purpose. I'm glad that there are a few intelligent people who help make up for the massive quantities of idiots.
Old 06-30-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i am not arguing. its just an opinion. wtf? i don't argue. if i misinterpreted say so. don't get so pissy. to prove i am not arguing with you. i won't post here anymore. btw i am not an assclown. i have yet to call you anything, and thats the way it will stay. i do not wish to share my life experiences with people i have known who have drank and drove. go grow up. this site is about opinion. get over it.
Old 06-30-2005
Registered!!

xxhonda4lifexx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I wonder what state he's (hyperactive) in. In Texas, the law dictates: "Drink, drive, go to jail". I hope all the states eventually do that one day. But this is a good topic; I think it is a wake up call for many of us.
Old 07-01-2005
spoiledsteph

Originally Posted by paradoxblue
oh ya all the time

take my bike off dumb *** jumps

or speed on a back highway in a race to max out the car

i dont do **** to put others in danger.. just myself
Maybe i read this wrong...but you race someone to max out the car on a back highway? What, in your state they just have random roads that noone uses, and that go nowhere, and you can race on those?

Old 07-01-2005
Premium Member

2004_sq_champ is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this guy is pretty ****ed up. It sounds like he is almost bragging about getting drunk and hitting a tree. That tree could have been a kid or something and u would have been fu**ed. Its bastards like you that make everyone's insurance rates sky rocket.
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Geez stop flaming the guy man he made one mistake even though it was a dumb one. I am pretty sure he did learn from it. Everyone can tell you not to do something but you have to go thru it yourself to actually understand "oh this was really stupid let me not do it again". I use to drive while drinking I stopped though before anything serious can happen. So lets just be glad no one got hurt in this accident besides his car.
Old 07-01-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i still don't understand why everyone is being so nitpicky about this guy's post. seriously, he did something stupid and wanted to inform everyone of his deed. now let it go.
Old 07-01-2005
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, you people need to relax. Yes what he did wasn't very smart and on top of that I'm sure most of you responding aren't even old enough to drink. When you grow up and make mistakes too don't think people aren't going to flame you either. I'm sure this guy knows what he did was wrong and I'm sure there are regrets. But since you all have beaten this to death and can't at least say that it's a good thing he's ok considering he's someone's son/b/f/husband etc...I'm going to lock this and ask that you take a minute to think about if this person was your best friend/brother or whatever how you would react and TRULY react...I'm pretty sure you'd be thankful that person was still with you. And as for the kid that posted this thread...I hope you learned your lesson and you realize that you could've hurt more than yourself...

Peace.