Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   DONT drink and drive :) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/218195-dont-drink-drive.html)

hyperactive 06-29-2005 09:39 PM

DONT drink and drive :)

2 Attachment(s)
Wow, its been awhile since I logged on :cool: nyways, heres a couple of pics of my baby after we hit a tree. the funny part is; i still drove it for about 8 miles (damn you Dr. Smirnoff) before the nice police officer noticed my fronts being flat :shake:
My mechanic picked it up today and hopefully will be able to fix it :tu

ajhdragon 06-29-2005 09:45 PM

go to New Reply and go to manage attcahmnets to post pics.

paradoxblue 06-29-2005 11:45 PM

ill say it

dumb ****er

MajinB 06-29-2005 11:54 PM

agreed. i vote we take his car for parts. tell me where you live. at least what state, so i can come get some parts. i'm sorry i don't know you but you deserve a Darwin Award. even though you didn't die. i don't feel bad for you. stay off my roads.

MYK1013 06-30-2005 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by MajinB
agreed. i vote we take his car for parts. tell me where you live. at least what state, so i can come get some parts. i'm sorry i don't know you but you deserve a Darwin Award. even though you didn't die. i don't feel bad for you. stay off my roads.

^^ St. John, Indiana. Let me know when you gonna go, I'll take some parts too!!

BTW, did you get cited for DUI ??

prccivic 06-30-2005 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by MYK1013
^^ St. John, Indiana. Let me know when you gonna go, I'll take some parts too!!

BTW, did you get cited for DUI ??

thats my question.....were u cited?

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 06-30-2005 06:02 AM

sounds like a dumb police to me. LOL :giggle:

02civic_rida 06-30-2005 07:21 AM

i coulda told u dont drink and drive before this happened to you..... everyone says it after the fact.....dont get me wrong, im glad your alright, bud dayam.

blouisgod 06-30-2005 07:25 AM

You were better off not coming back to the site. Lucky you didn't hit someone...

eye_see_you 06-30-2005 07:49 AM

not saying I have not had a drink and dorve before but I normally keep my limitations if I have to drive so I don't end up like that. Its good your not dead like many other friends of mine etc. but as for your car.. I see parts in the near future...

TeRRoRiFiC35 06-30-2005 07:56 AM

i know if i'm going to drive im def not going anywhere near hard liquor cause it gets me messed up real quick.

and explain to me how you didnt get a DWI?

kirks04ex 06-30-2005 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by MajinB

word

Cjddrum1 06-30-2005 09:13 AM

youre ****ing idiot....no one thinks ur cool or funny cus u hit a tree then drove 8 miles u fuken ******. i hate drunk drivers. Go kill urself, you are a worthless peice of shit! I have no problem with the death penalty, i think instead of this "DUI" bullshit we start the executions of you ****ing bitches....

I ****ING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!

Just wanted to let u know that...

Next time think you stupid ass mother ****er!

clrumivier4life 06-30-2005 09:37 AM

I agree, VERY irresponsible. Think before you drink.

limitedbudget 06-30-2005 10:11 AM

I don't post very often but I have to say that I agree with them that was stupid

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 06-30-2005 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cjddrum1
youre ****ing idiot....no one thinks ur cool or funny cus u hit a tree then drove 8 miles u fuken ******. i hate drunk drivers. Go kill urself, you are a worthless peice of shit! I have no problem with the death penalty, i think instead of this "DUI" bullshit we start the executions of you ****ing bitches....

I ****ING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!

Just wanted to let u know that...

Next time think you stupid ass mother ****er!

lil hyperventilating there huh? :lol:

dirtySAMURAI 06-30-2005 10:32 AM

wow, chill out guys. it's not like any of you haven't done something stupid before.

Al Gore FTW 06-30-2005 12:29 PM

dumbass.

Cjddrum1 06-30-2005 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1

oops double post delete this one

Cjddrum1 06-30-2005 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1

lol yea i guess just venting...i cant stand people that have the nerve to drink and drive and once i start talking about it i just keep going lol

modoman 06-30-2005 01:27 PM

well you joined the list of dumbsh!ts that have drank, drove, and crashed their cars on this site. like ive been fortunate enough to say most of the time before, at least you didnt kill anyone

Rufus 06-30-2005 01:44 PM

No doubt. Man you people are pretty quick to point fingers. I'm sure all of us have done something stupid. ALL OF US. He wasn't even bragging. He said don't do it and then showed us the damage. I'm sure he thinks it was stupid now. Now there are assclowns saying STAY OFF MY ROADS. Well don't attck someone on here when you don't know any more than a minute amount of information. If you wanna go play Mr. Upstanding citizen go offer to help at your local Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Until then your ignorant judging (which is JUST that without knowing more) makes ME wanna not post on this site. If I did the same thing (which I know is stupid, but yes I have done it irresponsibly a few times) I would have tried to get away with it too. Any of you actually LOOKING to get a DUI? Didn't think so...

Hyperactive, glad you didn't kill yourself or somebody else. I've had a few close calls that I got away with that keep me from doing stupid shit in life. I hope this is one of those for you and keeps you off the road when you're too intoxicated to drive. I had a motorcycle accident that I was cut-off on and now I take seizure meds everyday for the rest off my life for a head injury. It's a lot to lose in a split second.

I think instead of posting how stupid of an action this was, as pertaining to hyperactive, we should post about reasons why drunk driving is stupid in general.

My mom was friends with a couple that were killed on a motorcycle by a drunk driver that she was also friends with. How ironic is that? She was pissed as hell that this guy killed her friends yet she knew the guy who did it. Just an average guy with a family who is now serving 14 years in prison. Two 7 year consecutive sentances. That was just the minimum required. Do I think it's just. Yes, I do. I think losing a good 20% of your life to prison for taking two people out of this world isn't enough, but then again when you know that the person who did it is just like one of us. Took a chance on something as stupid as driving home.... It's not worth it guys.

mugenman 06-30-2005 02:37 PM

tard! the most i have ever drank then drove was 1 f*cking beer and i only had 2 drive 2 streets away

Shifty 06-30-2005 03:21 PM

wow, you are retarded. You knew the consequences of drinking and driving yet you chose to do it anyway

Cjddrum1 06-30-2005 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rufus
No doubt. Man you people are pretty quick to point fingers. I'm sure all of us have done something stupid. ALL OF US. He wasn't even bragging. He said don't do it and then showed us the damage.

There is a difference between doing something stupid (such as GETTING drunk) and doing something which puts other people at harm (DRIVING!)....

in my opinion he was bragging...otherwise he wouldnt have but his title as
"DONT drink and drive :)" w/ the smiely face like something is funny about it.

but u make a good point rufus

Rufus 06-30-2005 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cjddrum1
There is a difference between doing something stupid (such as GETTING drunk) and doing something which puts other people at harm (DRIVING!)....

in my opinion he was bragging...otherwise he wouldnt have but his title as
"DONT drink and drive :)" w/ the smiely face like something is funny about it.

but u make a good point rufus

I agree with you. There is a clear definition between the two. Since the thread had little to do with simply drinking itself I didn't focus on that at all. I'm sure he's no idiot. Immature maybe. Enough people have flamed on him for that by now and will continue to do so.

I think we should consider this to be what a VERY LUCKY person got away with when drinking and driving. Most of us that have done it just want to get home without incident.

modoman 06-30-2005 05:25 PM

ok, so then wow your car is fvcked up. and drinking and driving dont mix. thats how the comment should be?
what do you expect people to write on here, especially when this thread is about HIS car being fvcked up because he decided to drive drunk. hell yes everyone should call him a dumbass so he realizes the scale of the situation. he SHOULD be in jail. period. end of story. yes lots of people drink n drive with no problem, but that doesnt make it ok.

paradoxblue 06-30-2005 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by infinite012
wow, chill out guys. it's not like any of you haven't done something stupid before.

oh ya all the time

take my bike off dumb ass jumps

or speed on a back highway in a race to max out the car

i dont do shit to put others in danger.. just myself

2K1Civic17"Gabe 06-30-2005 05:58 PM

I also disagree with drinking and driving. I think anybody driving drunk is stupid. That is not to say I havent done my share of driving drunk. Mostly when I was about 16 or 17. I was actually a very good driver when iw as younger.

I do not like it though, and when people get hurt, total their cars, or spend years in jail for hurting somebody, they deserve it. I dont wish it on people or anything, but its not a smart idea, and everybody takes those risks who drives drunk.

My friend was riding our friends bike a week before last friday (like 13 days ago) and he was drunk as hell. He was racing it in his neighborhood, lost control and hit a light pole. He hit his head on the pole as well as his pelvis. He lost so much blood that he almost died on the scene. He also crushed his pelvis. It was rebuilt a few days ago, and he is now out of the coma. I forgot to mention he was in a coma as well for 2 days, woke up, than had to be induced into another cuz he was in so much pain. I think he is a total dumbass for doing it, but am very happy hes ok. I would never want anybody to get hurt, even from drinking and driving. He has been a very good friend for the alst 9 or so years, and I still think hes stupid for doing that. Just glad hes alright

Its stupid, and people have to take responsibility when they do it. I drive drunk occasionally, but usually stop before my limit, so I dont have to worry about it, or even being over legal limit.

Rufus 06-30-2005 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by modoman
ok, so then wow your car is fvcked up. and drinking and driving dont mix. thats how the comment should be?
what do you expect people to write on here, especially when this thread is about HIS car being fvcked up because he decided to drive drunk. hell yes everyone should call him a dumbass so he realizes the scale of the situation. he SHOULD be in jail. period. end of story. yes lots of people drink n drive with no problem, but that doesnt make it ok.

haha. Like I said. If you read my whole post and somehow interpreted that I condone drink and driving then you sadly missed my point my friend. What do I expect? Dude, if you kept getting flamed would YOU come back and go WOW these guys are right! No you say "fvck this, I'm out". When people post in forums on boards such as this the whole post isn't completely dedicated to the person who started it. We all read it and comment on it as it evolves. It seems much more productive to have a conversation regarding experiences and our own opinions rather than flame over and over and over and over....... I dare you to tell me I'm wrong without being sarcastic.