Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

anyone ever drift a cts? (its long but worth it)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
anyone ever drift a cts? (its long but worth it)

lol i have hehehe.....my car was in the shop gettin an alignment and goodyear was packed so they said just leave it and they will get it when they get a chance. well my dad took the van 2 work leaving this beautiful automobile sitting in the driveway. so i called him up and im like u mind if i borrow it. he said no and i got a big grin on my face and ran out 2 the driveway. omg this thing is fast i went out cruisin hittin some corners feeling the awesome handling power of this domestic machine.

well i went 2 meijer 2 buy a gift for my girl....cause well meijer has everything so after that im comin outta the parking lot and i just gas it and the rear end slides out on me and im like whoa sh*t!! i get it straight and i think 2 my self that was awesome. well after i swing by katys house i go out looking for a ricer or a stang 2 embarass. all i can find is a 6th gen coupe with a big ole wing and fart can exhaust. im at the light it turns green he gets on it comin off the line (keep in mind i made no attempt 2 initate a race at the light) so i catch up 2 him feathering the throttle then i just punch it......hes gone i grin.

well i pick up my buddys and we roll out 2 best buy (i had 2 get some stuff for my computer) well upon leaving i decide 2 see how sideways i can throw it in the empty *** parking lot....so i punch it and cut the wheel hard 2 the right and i slide this hefty car along the back of the parking lot....i bring it straight (keep in mind it wasnt completly sideways...but enough 2 make me consider it a drift) i then head off and take the care home. satisfied with my adventure in the cadillac.

i know beatin the **** outta my dads car was stupid so flame on i dont care i had fun no one got hurt so yeah.

Last edited by mugenman; 07-01-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2005
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
I love those cars! They accelerate quicker going up hills then we do going down.
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

fuzzylogic426 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahah, sweet. all you told me was that you took your dad's car out when yours was in the shop. you didnt tell me that you had this much fun!
you should get your car aligned more often (while goodyear is packed) so you can take your dad's car out. but if you keep doing this, your dad's car is gonna be the one in the shop waiting for new tires. lol
Old 07-01-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
lol tell me about it. i was so tempted 2 attempt a line lock but i decided against it
Old 07-01-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
sweet, those cars i actually like.
Old 07-01-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
hahah thats awesome
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahha sounds like you had fun
Old 07-01-2005
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
that's awesome! my friend does the same thing with his mom's car every time that he drives it... Nice story
Old 07-01-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

what does ur friends mom drive?
Old 07-01-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
They are nice cars. They could definately be faster though. It could be that I drove my dads every day for 3.5 months. He had Sunburnt Copper paint job (the orangeish one) on sick 20"s. His back was out about a year and a half ago, and I got to drive his car every day. They have a 8" sub that sounds awesome, they accelerate pretty quick, but could be faster. Very nice cars though. I love the steering wheel control/heated seats as well. The CTS steering wheel volume button is way better than the Escalades. He sold his CTS after he got shot when some people tried to steal it. stupid *** wetbacks (im not racist, these people were illegals. my girl/kids are mexican).

fun car to drive though. I raced my fair share of people and won. There were a lot of races I lost though in it. My car is faster now than his CTS was. He only had a catback exhaust though