Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Drove Evo Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005
EM2/DC5/LS1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spyder2333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Drove Evo Yesterday

Yesterday I was driving by my friends house and I seen he bought an Lancer Evo. He got this Evo from E-Bay for 18k with 30k miles. Not a bad deal with Red Sparco Seats and 340awhp...well to make a long story short he let me test drive the beast. And Ill stress The word BEAST.....That car was really fast and 1st and 2nd pulled so hard that Tourque steer was going crazy in between shifts I had to really hold on tight to the sterring wheel. Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY GOAT but that car was phenominal. All it has is an underdrive pully, an intake and a cam.
Old 05-10-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
My friend Marcus' evo now runs 450whp... but it's not very reliable kinda sux... but when it's not in the shop yes it is a beast indeed
Old 05-10-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i dont get it. my boy has work to his evo. he put down 425hp a lil over 400tq. and he has yet to have a problem. hes got hks agressive cams, and other mods. he races the car every week. friday satuday and sunday. and he beats the bag out of them all. stang, z06's **** like that.

^^sucks your friends isnt reliable. but then again there are not too many DSM's that are.

yeah my boy lets me drive his and its ****in nuts. i want one so bad.
Old 05-10-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
I drove one completely stock from a dealer lot and was not impressed at all. The S2000 we had on the lot at the same time could handle curves better. Maybe they're just better modified?