Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Jacked my sh#@

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
There's no way around it. Yes you can protect what you have, but they'll just get pissed and ruin your car. Break windows, poke subs if they're bolted down, etc. This will sound bad but the best thing is to not have anything of value in your car, and leave everything open. The only ones that are gonna tri and "break in" are thieves anyway. And they will just open the door, trunk, look around, and leave. Your car will be fine because they won't have to damage anything to get inside. If they steal the whole car, there's insurance.