1mm on front brakes - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2005   #1
Registered!!

TWiSTEDKAOz is an unknown quantity at this point
1mm on front brakes

does anyone know if this is safe to drive on??.. if so.. how long would it be safe to drive on for??..and 3mm in tha rear...

i took it to honda.. they said i might have to get new brake pads and rotors.. i know about tha pads... but do yall think i needa get rotors??.. because i jus started to hear something rubbing on my front tires...
TWiSTEDKAOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #2
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Min in the rear is 2mm. 1mm in the front sounds like its time to replace em. Rotors are so cheap, its worth it to just buy new ones. You can turn rotors, but it probably costs pretty close to the same.
www.importrp.com
Brembo OE rotors $29 ea.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #3
Registered!!

TWiSTEDKAOz is an unknown quantity at this point
thanx for tha help
TWiSTEDKAOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005   #4
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
I got stock rotors I'd be willing to sell.
Blahman2 is offline   Reply With Quote