Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Kaminari upper grill installed w/pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
If I had the $$, I would've gotten the whole kaminari kit instead of oem.
Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rockhound124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the inside pics!! I might get this.
Old 04-22-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Looks good on your ride. The fitment with the coupe wasnt to bad at all, I just couldn't let go of my real altezza style grill I made. The thing I like most about that grill is that the radiator shroud is attached to the grill. With the hood open, it looks super clean.
Old 04-22-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hey gearbox. go ahead and buy the kaminari kit and sell me your lip kit .
i got a silver sedan too you know.. hint hint
Old 04-22-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i think the altezza rs grill looks better. i'm not really feeling the line in the middle, it looks a lil outa place. you should have gotten the coupe grill IMO?
Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blouisgod
Looks good on your ride. The fitment with the coupe wasnt to bad at all, I just couldn't let go of my real altezza style grill I made. The thing I like most about that grill is that the radiator shroud is attached to the grill. With the hood open, it looks super clean.
pics of yours?
Old 04-22-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
I dont really like it.. I think that RS Grill you wanted a lil while back wouldve been better. but thats just me! lol
Old 04-22-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
eh, dont listen to em gearbox, IMO the grill you got looks WAY better than the RS, as for your altezza grill... since you are going silver/chrome the new grill looks way cleaner! if you need a home for your old grill, I may want to check out how the painted lip looks on my coupe
Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member

i already sold it. painted lip looks cleaner imo.
Old 04-22-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
i like for a sedan
Old 04-22-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
The Kaminari grill is way better than the mesh grill keep the kaminari.
Old 04-22-2005
Premium Member

Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions. Anyone need a sedan grill for cheap??
Old 04-23-2005
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
throw some blk on there, mix up the color, dont keep too much of one color to clash them together. blk lights with maber....great! and amber sidde markers wood b great too..if ya like those!
Old 04-23-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
pics of yours?
I had the kaminari on for about 2 minutes. The grill I made is here with the silver mesh insert:

and with the black:

Old 04-23-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
how did you make the grill, just take out the upper part and put in mesh? or did you cut up somthing else???
Old 04-25-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

take an rs grill and chop that ricey mesh out of there. sounds simple enough, doesn't it?