Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

headlights... gimme feedback plz

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
headlights... gimme feedback plz

okay my bumper is screwed in and fiberglass is over de screws so if i want to change the headlights, i gotta re paint the front bumper.. im thinking of just blacking the headlights out since i cant change it.. heres a pic of befo adn afta how it will look

Old 04-10-2005
i like shiny cars

BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
So you are wanting to spray on the outside of the headlights? Your visibility is going to suck and isnt that illegal
Old 04-10-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ew. need i say more.
Old 04-13-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
barf
Old 04-13-2005
Registered!!

Civic04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did you have to Screw in the bumper and the glass over the screws? should of found a better way to put it on.

And Yuck
Old 04-13-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
the correct way to black out your headlights is to remove and disassemble them and only paint certain parts...you are not suppose the completely paint the outside of the lens...you will not have any night time visablity, and you will fail inspection.
Old 04-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
omg don't do it! Leave the way it is or maybe get some silver vinyl covers that go around each part. Might look cool. I've seen em but don't know where to get it.
Old 04-13-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
lol... wow
Old 04-13-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
wait... are you serious?
Old 04-14-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
isent it a illegal to have a car that ulgy
Old 04-14-2005
Registered!!

sdl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
^lol
Old 04-14-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
change wheels/hood if you want a nice looking vehicle.

DO NOT paint the outside lens of the headlamps... unless you want no light comming out of your headlights at night. if you wanna black out and DIY the headlights, check out the DIY on this site here and do it the proper way (opening the lens, spraying the housing only, etc).
Old 09-04-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
instead of spraying them why not go the semi-legal route of "smoking" them

Smoked headlights

and getting H.I.D.

saw this on a spec-v sentra and DAMN!!!! it looked good...still bright as fyck lights too
Old 09-09-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
You do know that this post is old, he has already changed the color of his car. He claims it cost $40,000 for his custom work and he also says his car is an SI.

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-09-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-09-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drew22mader
You do know that this post is old, he has already changed the color of his car. He claims it cost $40,000 for his custom work and he also says his car is an SI.
well now i know huh?
Old 09-09-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
take it easy, i wasn't being an ***. I just figured you would have seen his pointless post about his $40,000 civic.
Old 09-09-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drew22mader
his car could very well be an Si. have you seen where he lives? Ontario. That's in Canada, eh? Canadian Si = U.S. EX. Canadian SiR = U.S. Si.

btw, i'm closing this thread