Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

So... Who actually wanted their car?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
in 01 I wanted a 2000 si but the dealer only had 2 used ones, price was steep, and the paint condition was not that great. So I bought my ex. Over all I am happy with it. I'll be happier once I K20a2 swap it.
Old 02-08-2005
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
I really wanted a Mazda3, but since they had just come out we could get a very good deal on one. Also looked at Corollas, but somehow the interiors just dont stand up to that of the Civic. However, got my 2003 Rallye Red coupe with 8,000 miles for only 13,800 and that settled it. Of course there are other cars out there I would rather have, but for what it is (low end, econo car) the civic is the best thing around. Just be glad you arent driving a Sunfire, Cavalier, or Neon guys.
Old 02-08-2005
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
Also, my brother was given the same parameters as myself for selecting a new car a few years back and he ended up with a Ford Focus ZX2. Let me assure you that Civics are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better.
Old 02-08-2005
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Blahman2
Who actually wanted their civic? Or did you just kind of fall into it? I really didn't want mine... It was strongly influenced by my parents...
....yeah exactly what happened to me. i had this conversasion w/ my mom a little while ago. right before i bought my car i found a 2001 integra gsr fully loaded, black on black, manual, 20,000 miles for $22,000. but noooo, my parents wanted me to have a new car....im still pissed off.
Old 02-08-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
my parents said i had a choise a honda or a cavaler and i picked the honda 2 seconds latter.
Old 02-08-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i didn't have a choice. my sister chose the car...so it's a hand-me-down.
Old 02-08-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
I bought mine.... Guess I'm wierd
Old 02-08-2005
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
the day I was to get a car, a friend was to sell me his type-r in fairly good condition, only thing wrong was some body damage from like hail and door dings, and he was gonna sell for 20k. Had the ok with my mom, but instead my dad came home with a new vic... ever since then i've been pissed at him but this isnt my last car so its all good. I start working for toyota this summer, so in a few years ill get me a g35 or something.
Old 02-08-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
i was actually gonna go with the new corolla xrs but it was too expensive. So I had to settle with a civic.
Old 02-08-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
I wanted my Civic for sure. See what happened was, I have owned fords/pontiacs and stuff like that, basically crap cars. Oh yeah and a KIA sportage . So I ended up with a mazda 626, cuz i thought yay, im finally going to get a car with some japanese reliability, only to find out it had a ford transmission!! So whenever i found out that the auto-trans was a ticking timebomb, i got rid of it as fast as i could, now i'm in the car i should have been in since the very beginning. I love my '04 mag coupe ex!

Peace!
Old 02-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
I needed a new reliable commuter around the 15K range. No domestic offered the reliablilty, and other Japanese cars werent as appealing to me. So I ended up buying my Coupe 5-spd and have never looked back.
Old 02-08-2005
Registered!!

ItalianCivic77 is an unknown quantity at this point
I SO DID NOT WANT MINE! But when you have got as many tickets as me in a Jeep Grand Cherokee for off roadin and goin over curbs and other **** things I did in a SUV, and ure insurance almost drops u..... well you kinda just end up with Civic, but hey! at least its a EX. Sadly its a sedan and not a coupe cuz that was my parents punishing me for being a dumb ***.

haha
Old 02-08-2005