Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

So... Who actually wanted their car?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
So... Who actually wanted their car?

Who actually wanted their civic? Or did you just kind of fall into it? I really didn't want mine... It was strongly influenced by my parents...

Last edited by NeonImpact; 02-07-2005 at 05:11 PM.
Old 02-07-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
me too.. i liked matrix better but now i like my civic because it offers more varieties to mod...
Old 02-07-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i want a lambo, but that was outta my price range, so I bought a civic
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
lol yea i wanted a 99/00 vic, but i ended up just getting brand new, so i dont have to deal with old ****, thats why i have mine, but im glad, because ive done stuff to it that i did and didnt take it to a shop to get done or anything like that...
Old 02-07-2005

starstryke is an unknown quantity at this point
mine was cheap and the guy I bought it from did some great bodywork so yeah, good for me.
Old 02-07-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I picked mine out. I wanted red, but my parents said no, cuz its a fast color (to the police). In other words, police are attracted to red cars. I would have at least gotten an EX, though i I could go back and redo it. I have a LX, but I love it. I wanted a civic at the time more than anything (affordable). But I love it, and am very happy with it. Runs great, better than my 200sx for sure.
Old 02-07-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
When i saw the 05 Si Sedan i needed it ....

Too bad it didn't come with a K20A2
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

jemdogs is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to get a 1999 Civic Si because uhm yeah hotness, but I was persuaded to go New because dealing with an old used car can be a pain, so thats how I wound up with my 7th gen. I like it though
Old 02-07-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
see my wife got the car while we were dating... a 2k1 auto lx. after we got married my beat up minivan finally died out on us... so we went looking for another car, of course she is going to get the nicer one and we ended up buying a jeep cherokee 2002.. so here I am in the vic. I like it even though I doubt I would have gone to the dealership and got it myself.
Old 02-07-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
I was trying to find an 02 Nissan SE-R spec-V, still wish i would have looked more, but found the 02 ex coupe 5 speed at a nissan dealership. I was driving an 01 lx auto sedan at the time. I'm pretty happy with it, just feel i'm driving the vic into the ground though........the downside of boost
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
it was best car for the price at time...

althought I paid fully by myself I still got influenced by my parents for buying an auto sedan
Old 02-07-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanted a 99-00 Si Coupe...I still want one really bad. I was incredibly close to buying a Sentra SE-R Spec V but apparently the car was in the lot because is was repossessed by the cops cause the guy was a drug dealer. So instead of waiting another week for another set of cars (I got my car through an auction) I got greedy and got the first 2dr. std. Civic I could find. I like my car, except for the beige interior...I shouldve gotten another color with the black interior. And I dont really like how slow our cars are....I guess a turbo kit would solve that though
Old 02-07-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i wanted a 92-95 hatch....my mom wanted something reliable (she wouldnt listen to me when i told her an older honda would be reliable) plus she wanted something automatic and sedan for me so yeah now im wit my vic
Old 02-07-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I wanted a civic but not the new ones. I didn't like them. But I just knew I was gonna do some stuff to it, so I wanted to be the first around my city to do things to it. Plus I wanted a new car, so I ended up with it.
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

Overboost is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanted a 91 CRX SI but my parents made me buy a new car because of my back and forth driving. I'm lucky I did, I wanted the 2002 2 dr Ex model but they only had it in green in the standard so I ended up getting the LX model in silver.
Old 02-07-2005
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
I wanted mine & get rid of it for the world.
Old 02-07-2005
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
When I was shopping around for a car, the civic was one of my main choices but I wanted a WRX more. I didnt have much choice because my parents bought me the car and they wanted an automatic and since the WRX didnt come in auto, i ended up with a civic
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

KDawg88 is an unknown quantity at this point
This topic really hits home for me. I had a 92 Vic for my years in University and always planned to get a WRX when I graduated. Then in the last couple of years, the bottom fell out of the industry that I'm in and now I can't afford a WRX. I ended up with a 05 Vic because it still seems to me to be the best balance of value, fun, and practicality. The reliablility that I experienced with my 92 didn't hurt either. I don't regret gettin the new vic, but I still dream about getting a WRX in the dirt.
Old 02-07-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm like alot of you. Wanted 2000 si but ended up with a newer sedan. It's great now and I wouldn't sell for anything.
Old 02-07-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
I wanted a a GSX but my parents really didn't want me to get it and kinda lagged on my about it. they didn't say i couldn't have it - but they didn't exactly help me out finding one or really talking to me about it. I got kinda sick of waiting. my cousin ended up wanting to sell her vic and they jumped on that. they even paid 4g's more then they said they'd pay for a car for me just cuz they wanted me to get this and not the mitsu
Old 02-07-2005

chugster is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanted a prelude or a rsx but ended up in a brand new civic o well didn't matter b/c didn't pay for it.
Old 02-07-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
parents were like you want new car are used
Old 02-07-2005
Boosting Daily

EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by blackbullet
But I just knew I was gonna do some stuff to it, so I wanted to be the first around my city to do things to it.
SOME stuff!? Blackbullet, you've done FAR MORE than "SOME" stuff, haha. Just felt like pointing that out
Old 02-07-2005
Boosting Daily

Originally Posted by Manthatguysfast
I wanted a a GSX
7thgen w/ T25 > GSX (T25 from factory)

(IMO)
Old 02-07-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
7thgen w/T25 = $$$
Old 02-07-2005
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all
at first, i wanted the scion xb, when it came out. But then i decided against that. Good thing i did change my mind lol
Old 02-07-2005