Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got this today

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
got this today

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...g=en&cardist=7
good?
Old 02-05-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PICHY2G
you getting this as a commuter car?..or project car?
Old 02-05-2005
Registered!!

Agent9 should not be trusted
I love it. swap + boost = sleeper.
Old 02-05-2005

eklipz will become famous soon enough
nice lip, nice drop, b-series and your ready
Old 02-05-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
i was gonna get that jeep but the guy was like...idont know....so i went out and found this 96 dx with very low miles.... i had to buy another car cuz my wifes car died last november... i told her to go after the jdm look...clean all around... not to make another show car like i did with mine.... and i told her not to go to far with the modz i dont want to garage 2 cars @ the end of tis year.... my plans for it will be to paint the black modings and mirrors to the oem color and get rid of some rally minor dents... we ae going with the jdm style on the 6gen...black and silver...with red H emblems.....hmmmmmmmmm honda rice.....hahahaha
Old 02-05-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Heck ya it's begging to be modded!
Old 02-05-2005
ALGARETE

btw the car had one owner... at least she likes it and im jelous cuz mine is under 10 feet of snow still and i cant drive it because my interior will become a mess....ill take some more pics so u guyz can judge ( rate )the body, inteior, engine and overall....
for starter modz...im taking my 01 civic 15"stealies with the SI hubcaps and replacing those gay looking 13" hubcaps and stealies...hahaha i wonder if it will look nice with them...
Old 02-05-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
13" is better acceleration :_)
Old 02-05-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
all good but its automatic...if u do a swap it fine...but auto sux
Old 02-05-2005
Registered!!

03CivicEX03 should not be trusted03CivicEX03 should not be trusted
Swap+spring+Lip kit+Oem Rims like 99-01 gsr or 99/00 si rim Drop that bitxh to ground then you be set hehe. One clean ride baby
Old 02-05-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
all good but its automatic...if u do a swap it fine...but auto sux
( TRANNY WISE )
i have had 0 problems with my old 91 hatch - manual - sold it was very good to me
i have had 0 problems with my old 94 galant - auto - was stolen & stripped
i had a mother load of problems with my 94 chrysler lebaron - auto - junked
i have had 0 problems with my 01 civic - auto - to date - under 10 feet of snow
and the tranny on this one shifts very easy and smooth... i expect a lot of miles out of this car... auto or manual it doesnt matter to me as long as it works.....

no swaps none of that **** is going down...i will build a nice clean good looking car.....with some engine mods.... not trying to pass myself as being faster that anyone......

Last edited by PICHY; 02-05-2005 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-06-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
nice find. great price and very low miles for that year. dont paint the door molding, shave them off. make it clean.
Old 02-06-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by PbFoot
nice find. great price and very low miles for that year. dont paint the door molding, shave them off. make it clean.
this is what she wants to do

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	46778   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	46779  
Old 02-06-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
thats tight
Old 02-06-2005
Premium Member

That looks pimp except the red emblem
Old 02-06-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
I like it!
Old 02-11-2005
ALGARETE

some assh@le hit the rear bumper last night.... the bumper is cracked and off track... my wife is freaking out.....why things happen when ur not looking WTF.. and the worst part is that these assh@les that cant park for **** get away with it.... well i figured that its not worth putting through the insurance the work is less than $500.00 they wont cover it... the bumper is 130 off ebay..i can get it painted for 150.. and body work is minimal nopainting needed on the body..id say like 350 for everything...but i will get a quote tomorrow..if its more then $500 then ill call the ins....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hit.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	47276  
Old 02-11-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
**** bastard sorry to hear that bro....
Old 02-11-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by _Viper_
**** bastard sorry to hear that bro....

yeah man
fking people..they shold take their license and trow em inside a shredder....WTF