Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whitevic is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice! LOVE the rear bumper!!! Are you planning on installing A/C since you have the line sitting there? Have you thought about purchasing the single throttle cable holder, rather than the double that is on the IM now?

Edit - What's with the tach??
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 1SiK CIviC
since judgin from the dispute earlier in the thread .. im guessin somebody's gona ask.. soo whats JDM bout ur car? my respose: the RS grille, headlights, and of course the motor..
I'd hate to break it to ya, but there is no such thing as an RS coupe.

But nice ride.
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I think everyone here knows that there is no such thing as a 2 door coupe in Japan. We just put on the RS grill cuz it looks pretty sweet, it represents JDM and actually fit a USDM coupe. Im kind of tired of people saying theres no RS coupe. No shlt sherlock. We just wanna make it look JDM!
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

1SiK CIviC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by whitevic
Very nice! LOVE the rear bumper!!! Are you planning on installing A/C since you have the line sitting there? Have you thought about purchasing the single throttle cable holder, rather than the double that is on the IM now?

Edit - What's with the tach??
yea im leavin out the AC.. im puttin in the PS sometime.. really doesnt bother me i flush out the pump n the rack all the time juss to be safe. cable holder isnt a concern.. and as for the tach, its cuz the car revs out to 9k.. lil cheesy i know.. but if someone can find me a EURO-spec or JDM cluster that goes to 9 or 10k like the older civics and tegs.. .. im down ..
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by vietstylez
haha shouldnt your license plate be 1SIKDOHC now?
haha nahh.. i like to hustle people outa their money..
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by varner88
lol jose wtf no one is suppose to kno bout ur motor but me! anyway why didnt you make ur own post in the forslae thread for ur kit since u made a new name
yeaa i know but screw it.. n oh yea.. im LAZY.. thats y.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

SIXTY is an unknown quantity at this point
clean
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
my cluster is now guided by my super jdm ninja doode :P

Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

I'm envious of all of you, who don't have to drive winter vehicles during these snowy months.
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
snowy months???? what are those??
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
my cluster is now guided by my super jdm ninja doode :P

sweet!
Old 01-04-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
those things are old ninja doodes
Old 01-04-2006

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
Old 01-05-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Sorry hayz but your car looks nothing like JDM......

Its like those fake ebay crap!! Look civic type R JDM like rear strut bar for $12 LMAO!!!!!!!

Last edited by dru106; 01-05-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
jdm or not, hayz car is still one of the shiznits car on here, he just needs to slam it, and it'll be over!

reppin' hayz

but yea, i guess since its a jdm forum, ppl have their own definition of jdm, a stock honda civic can be jdm, their all imports anyways lol

Originally Posted by dru106

Its like those fake ebay crap!! Look civic type R JDM like rear strut bar for $12 LMAO!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light

So what is it the screams ebay on my car?
Originally Posted by White0nGold
jdm or not, hayz car is still one of the shiznits car on here, he just needs to slam it, and it'll be over!

reppin' hayz
Thanks and as far as lowering goes just got these today and my Tokico Hp shocks will be here Tuesday
Old 01-05-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hayz

Thanks and as far as lowering goes just got these today and my Tokico Hp shocks will be here Tuesday
Why is it 2 different colors???? Make sure you didn't get two different springs cause i think red is sport and yellow is race springs
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by yourinmyw0rld
Why is it 2 different colors???? Make sure you didn't get two different springs cause i think red is sport and yellow is race springs
I just thought maybe cause it was for a sedan it has the same numbers on them 4761F and 4761R

Last edited by Hayz; 01-05-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by yourinmyw0rld
I PM'd PeterIap and he said"Yes, unfortunately, Neuspeed sometimes powdercoat some their springs incorrectly. The good thing is once you install them, you will barely be able to see them if at all. They have done this in the past and usually notify us when this happens, however, on our last order they did not notify us of this"

So it's all good
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
I PM'd PeterIap and he said"Yes, unfortunately, Neuspeed sometimes powdercoat some their springs incorrectly. The good thing is once you install them, you will barely be able to see them if at all. They have done this in the past and usually notify us when this happens, however, on our last order they did not notify us of this"

So it's all good
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CROCK TO ME. SOUNDS LIKE HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE RETURN. I WOULD TELL HIM YOU WANT THE SAME COLOR TO ENSURE YOU ARE GETTING THE CORRECT SPRING RATE AND NOT DIFFERENT RACE AND SPORT SPRINGS.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
my neuspeed sport springs for my sedan were red, all four of them, but who knows
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by varner88
what are you talking about its snows here and where 1sikcivic lives in NY its snows like ****ing crazy
I realize that, but...I don't drive my Civic during the winter months...
Old 01-05-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

I dunno but i think ebay sell these carpets lol.........

Last edited by dru106; 01-12-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

noooooo you dont really have type r floor mats do you?????????
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by familycar
noooooo you dont really have type r floor mats do you?????????
I just wanted some red floor mats and you can look in my gallery it was over a year ago so no I do not have those anymore it was my "ricer faze"
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

everyone goes through that ricer faze somtime in there life right??

Last edited by Hayz; 01-05-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-05-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

I just wanted some red floor mats and you can look in my gallery it was over a year ago so no I do not have those anymore it was my "ricer faze"
Haha!! Its all koo
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

cool with me. your style is your style. i think your car is hawt man, i have always like the white and c/f together. i have something ricer on my car right now as well. its something i hate to see and admit. but i was forced into it. the car was originally on a lease i then decided to purchase it. well when i did the financing HONDA had to do their inspection on it because i got financed through another company. so they gave me a list of things to fix which i had to argue some of them. first off they wanted me to take the springs out becasue they said there was road noise. i was like f u i am buying the car and that is how i want it, low. then he said well your tires are almost to the waer bar so i cant write those off. which at this point i see tht they just wanted to make some money off me since i had my bank to the financing. then they said that it was a safety thing to have windshield squirters on my car. at this point i was like f this i am going to another dealer. so i went to another dealer and they wouldnt accept the financing i had so i had to go back and fix what this other dealer wanted (rock honda in fontana) so i went home pulled the stock rims and tires out and swapped them. there went the road noise. i told the guy of course it has road noise its lowered almost 2" abd has 18" rims with 225/40 tires. so i brought it back with the stockies back on and they wrote off the road noise. but wait there is more. i had to get some windshield squirters on there. so i went looking for a small set because i couldnt find the ones from my stock hood. well the best ones i could find were the lighted ones. everywhere i looked either had these or some big **** chrome ones with like skulls or something retarted. so i had to get these because i only had a day to figure this out. so i pulled the lights out of them and drilled holes into my clean c/f hood. ends up after i had them on another mechanic signed off on them and didnt even care. the other guy was just being a ***** wanting me to spend money on service or parts what ever they could get me for. now when i look at stock squirters i am like damn those are small and realize how big the holes i had to drill are knowing that i cant put the small stock ones in. so yeah that is the cause of my ricer piece on my car. now i need a new hood to ditch the big **** squirters
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

oh yeah i also had a small crack in the windshield that i had repaired and you couldnt even tell but they have to inspect that stuff so i originally paid like $95 to have it fixed well they made me replace it as well. so i got it fixed the same day i took it in and had to pay extra for the rush job. well it still ended up being cheaper than the dealer wanted to charge me. they didnt end up getting a dime from me for anything they wanted me to "fix"
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by familycar
cool with me. your style is your style. i think your car is hawt man, i have always like the white and c/f together. i have something ricer on my car right now as well. its something i hate to see and admit. but i was forced into it. the car was originally on a lease i then decided to purchase it. well when i did the financing HONDA had to do their inspection on it because i got financed through another company. so they gave me a list of things to fix which i had to argue some of them. first off they wanted me to take the springs out becasue they said there was road noise. i was like f u i am buying the car and that is how i want it, low. then he said well your tires are almost to the waer bar so i cant write those off. which at this point i see tht they just wanted to make some money off me since i had my bank to the financing. then they said that it was a safety thing to have windshield squirters on my car. at this point i was like f this i am going to another dealer. so i went to another dealer and they wouldnt accept the financing i had so i had to go back and fix what this other dealer wanted (rock honda in fontana) so i went home pulled the stock rims and tires out and swapped them. there went the road noise. i told the guy of course it has road noise its lowered almost 2" abd has 18" rims with 225/40 tires. so i brought it back with the stockies back on and they wrote off the road noise. but wait there is more. i had to get some windshield squirters on there. so i went looking for a small set because i couldnt find the ones from my stock hood. well the best ones i could find were the lighted ones. everywhere i looked either had these or some big **** chrome ones with like skulls or something retarted. so i had to get these because i only had a day to figure this out. so i pulled the lights out of them and drilled holes into my clean c/f hood. ends up after i had them on another mechanic signed off on them and didnt even care. the other guy was just being a ***** wanting me to spend money on service or parts what ever they could get me for. now when i look at stock squirters i am like damn those are small and realize how big the holes i had to drill are knowing that i cant put the small stock ones in. so yeah that is the cause of my ricer piece on my car. now i need a new hood to ditch the big **** squirters
yeah so I'm not the only one
Haha!! Its all koo
thanks i was like damn I forgot about those floor mats :

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens