Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
no problemo...........
Old 10-06-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, pm me your aim when you get a chance
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

jdmcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
not Really jdm, but good enough....

were you get those yellow jdm fog lights. i looked all over for them but cant find them
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ u have to make them ;-) he spray painted his, but me as well as many people after me did the yellow lamin-x on it, eitherway, its good. but i liked the lamin-x cuz it protects the lens as well.
Old 10-06-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
^that, OR you can get the real JDM ones.
Old 10-07-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah quit being cheap and buy the real ones lol
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
yea, but the real ones arent all yellow and i believe that was his question
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

this one's mine...
Old 10-07-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
yea, but the real ones arent all yellow and i believe that was his question
are you sure about that?
Old 10-08-2005

Well, maybe he means the lens, because ion means blue and yellow mixed together, but when they light up they are yellow =)
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

^^exactly what he said.
Old 10-08-2005

but they are jdm and they > usdm fake knockoffs
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

lol, think what you want, everyon can have their own opinion and no ones right or wrong. but mine are not "fake knock offs" they are oem replicas that i modified to be exactly the way i wanted them to be. the jdm ones are nice, however the werent what i wanted.
Old 10-08-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
arguing about foglights = ghey.............lol...to each his own
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

^^ exactly to each his own
Old 10-08-2005

Comming from the man that says that alot but then makes comments about others that shouldent be said.. hmmm...
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

lol like what brad? people post on here and they are asking what people think about their cars, just like everyone, they have their own opinion, but i always say that its their ride and if they like it, thats all that matterz. everyone has different taste and there is nothing wrong with that.
Old 10-08-2005

Oh I understand, but I think it's hilarious when you say oh man that looks like crap, but if you like it thats cool, that just seems so hipicritical to me. There's relaly no reason for you to say it looks bad to soemone then, since what your saying dosen't matter at all. And also, I was actually refering to that day when you told someone their Honda emblem was crooked, when it was factory... sorry, we were just talking about it yesterday.
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

well you can think its hipicritical all you want. but like i said, people post things on forums and they are gonna get alot worse than what i say. Encouraging people to do what they want is all i say, but also i'll be honest and say if i like it or not, but no one should really care what anyone thinks anyways, they should continue to do whatever they like and whatever inspires them.... but thats not neither here nor there, i know exactly what ur talking about and when i said that, it was what i thought, it doesnt mean it was right, so i thought it was crooked... maybe i cant see straight, i konw it offended him and ive told him sorry already, seems like ur the one that took it personally and its not even your car. you know i have much respect for u and latino #1 and 2 but its seems that u bring things up and its always gotta be drama like some high school year old females. and if thats what u want to do then so be it. if u want to talk about that more, hit me up on aim or pm me, its not needed to jack this thread because ur upset with something i said.

i for one will opologize for taking up the amount of post that just occured , please continue with the thread.
Old 10-09-2005
Life is better with 5lug

wow.........how about u guyz have a beer likes me, anb forget this sheit.....im wasssssted
Old 10-09-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
It's kinda early for a beer now..I'll smoke a blunt instead
It does wonders
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

^^^ haha
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is my 01 sedan...

Clean...dont know about that but anyway.
Old 10-30-2005
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by whitedawg
Here is my 01 sedan...

Clean...dont know about that but anyway.
nice finland reprazzent!
Old 10-30-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
what is that black thing on your front bumper
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by vietstylez
what is that black thing on your front bumper
Headlight washer jet...
Old 10-30-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by whitedawg
Headlight washer jet...
whoa.. thats awesome
Old 11-01-2005
Registered!!

kRzYEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
my girls civic i fixed up

Old 11-02-2005
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heart
Hasport Motor Mounts
K20a3
AEM CAI
DC Race Header
Apexi World Sport Cat-back
Neuspeed Short Shifter
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Hondata K100 (waiting on Arrival)

Body
Mugen Style Front Lip
TYC Black Housing Projectors w/ 8000k HID kit

Insides
04 EP3 Seats
Panasonic MP3 Deck
SI shift ****
Auto To Manual Conversion

Legs
Tein Basic Coilovers (Installing Soon)

Shoes
16" Rota C8's Bronze
NITTO NeoGens 205/50/16

Security
Compustar 2WSS-AS

Last edited by ImportRacer2123; 11-03-2005 at 02:53 PM.
Old 11-03-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
That looks like some nice scenery behind the houses, must be fun to ride the vic through the mountains..
Ride looks good by the way!

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens