Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^All motor parts.. lol. What we do is more towards JDM "aftermarket" since they don't actually make parts for our cars (there is no coupe in Japan) so we "style" them to what they would look like if they did have them.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
are u pointing those arrows at me? lol
Old 12-15-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Oh crap no lol, you posted while I was writing hoe lol
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
bwahahaha
Old 12-15-2005

BLEh lolololol
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^^ i like it, i 'd like it more if it had some diff rims, maybe some silver gabs w/ polished lip, sooo hawtnezzz, but none the less, its sick!

ya i know i wanted some 'jdm-ish' type wheels for it, but when u get free 17"s, u cant complain =)

i want 16" spoon/mugen rips =P

thanks tho! i think ur ride is p-i-m-p !
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

thanx pimpin
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

synod is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by centurioncivic
next time try searching, jdm stands for japanese domestice market. in other words parts from japan. we arent trying to make our cars look like acuras, one because thats the opposite of jdm kinda because theres no such thing as acura in japan, its all honda,lol. and to answer your second question spoon is a very high end motor company that makes race tuned quality parts.
You realize no matter what I searched for that had "JDM" in it turned up 5,000 threads that didn't have a definition in them. But thanks for the explanation, yea I knew spoon was an aftermarkets parts supplier but people seem to use it more in general - for example calling any performance parts upgraded car a "spooner" regardless of the manufacturer, guess they're just wrong.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

Silvernight is an unknown quantity at this point
let me know what u think

check out my car i think it has a nice flow going right now

w w w .cardomain.com/ride/1276997
Old 12-15-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I would like to make my car jdm style I hate my g5 kit that **** rubs and hits some much when I go everywhere, I dont even drive my car beacuse of that
Old 12-15-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by IrockCivics
I would like to make my car jdm style I hate my g5 kit that **** rubs and hits some much when I go everywhere, I dont even drive my car beacuse of that

LOL thats EXACTLY the reason i decided to go jdm style, my g5 side skirts were scraping every single speed bump... too much of a hassle to maintain. jdm/oem is much easier to keep off the pavement and ive realized looks much better =)
Old 12-15-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
what lip kits are good? and where can I purchase one?
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

oem, and from honda well thats what i did, but i got lucky, my cuz works there so i got the Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiscooooooooount
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vietstylez
LOL thats EXACTLY the reason i decided to go jdm style, my g5 side skirts were scraping every single speed bump... too much of a hassle to maintain. jdm/oem is much easier to keep off the pavement and ive realized looks much better =)
ya, take a look at mine on the ssm thread. but i had to part it out cuz of tuition =(
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...=223294&page=8

i got mine for $300 CAD =) genuine honda kit

Last edited by klectic; 12-16-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 12-16-2005

I hope I didn't post these already... I'm sure if I did Nick will let me have it.. bwhahaha

Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

lol nah u didnt i dont think? lol nice lookin car u got there
Old 12-17-2005

Haha thanks. Nice looking photos you took there lol
Old 12-17-2005

mann i want a camera that can do that.. but dont want to spend over 500 bucks!
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Matty Civics is an unknown quantity at this point
The smuggler, great photo skills, lovin it!
Old 12-17-2005

They're not my phot skills. Thank 02 Civic Rida. I just force him to take them
Old 12-17-2005

haha.. lucky, i wish i had a friend with the equipment and skillz
Old 12-17-2005

It's a trade off, he has the camera skills, I got the lady skills.. bwhahahahahahaaha

*runs*
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

bwahahahha, **EVIL GRIN, GRABS BAT FROM BACK OF SEAT**
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

as for the camera, its not so much the cam, yea its nice to have a real nice one (im saving for a d70 as we speak) but most of the pics that u see with my car in them were taken with a lil 3.2 megapix cybershot i got almost 3 years ago, its all about lighting, and unlike others that dont admit it, i do use photoshop a lil bit to touch the pic up a lil.
Old 12-17-2005

really? i have a cybershot myself, i think its 5MP... is it easy to touch it up with photoshop? could you give me some tips? or show me how?
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
what qualities in a car specifies JDM?

your rims have to look a certain way.. or the kit that you put on it?

i'm a learner, teach me!
Old 12-17-2005

www.planetphotoshop.com
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by vietstylez
really? i have a cybershot myself, i think its 5MP... is it easy to touch it up with photoshop? could you give me some tips? or show me how?

for instance, take my friends pic

its a guud pic, not bad, color is a bit dull and lighting wasa little off, but thats when PS is on ur side, dont get me wrong im by far from good with PS, for real skills see the photochop thread and pichy is GAWD of all imo, but for me and for what i use it for, just to touch up my pics here and there, it works perfect for what i need it.

soo here is me doing just a lil touch up on it... u can doo tons of things with it, i just chose to make the colors more define.

Old 12-17-2005

^^hax! lol
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
for real skills see the photochop thread and pichy is GAWD of all imo
You said it, boy!

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens