Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Guess I get too join the accident club

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Unhappy Guess I get too join the accident club

Well, the whole rear bumper on my car is gone... and my front bumper is kinda messed up.

Anyways,

I was just out too get some breakfest and too drop my car off too have the SPC camber kit installed and too then get an alignment.

After I was done eating, I made a right out of the parking lot, then continued down the road too make another right.

I was sitting at the light waiting too make another right (get it?), and I can see this guy in my rear view mirror coming down the road really really fast. Anways, the light turns green so I go, next thing I feel is a big push and all of a sudden im sliding into on coming traffic.

The ****ing guy was most likley trying too take the turn at a high speed.. and of course there was a bank/spot of snow on the side (****ing idiot), anyways

rear bumper is kinda hangin and has a nice dent The guy front bumper is way off, and I saw a nice crack in his headlight. We didnt go through insurance because ive had a problem like this before (but too my left fender/bumper) and my parents told me too not go through that **** plus, he didnt seem too give a **** about his **** car.

Anyways, I also just dropped the car off too get the dumb camber kit installed and too have it Re-Aligned. I made this appointment yesterday, and they are always busy, so, without a rear, im still gettin it done

My front bumper is messed up a little cause I lowered my car lower than before and hit a nice pothole Its not that noticeable though.

Camber kit + alignment = $150-200 ( i dont know the price yet )

Rear bumper + paint = dont know

Body shop isnt picking up the phone
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
dayam bro!!! that sux..... good luck to you gettin it lookin the way you want again..
Old 02-02-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
I called the bodyshop, rough estamite is going too be around $400 for a new rear and painted... Rear bumper is already being sent too the shop aswell as the paint. So, Everything may be fixed on saturday
Old 02-02-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, at least it's only the bumper. Still sucks tho and I honk at people all day long cause they can't drive.
Old 02-02-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Sorry to hear that Impulse. Sucks how decent drivers have to pay the price for other peoples' stupidity.
Old 02-02-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Damn man... sorry to hear about the fu(ktards out there.
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

civicrice should not be trustedcivicrice should not be trusted
damn, i guess the new thing is to crack up your car. guess i gotta go smash my car
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

Entropy is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, when I replaced my back bumper and had it painted it was 500 bux to look like new. If I'm not at fault and my baby gets hurt, I'm going through insurance companies. For that accident where my bumper was cracked I got a grand from their insurance company. Unless my car was a beatup old POS, I wouldn't think twice about going through the insurance company if I wasn't at fault.
Old 02-02-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
phew! at least your expensive retrofit wasn't damaged.
Old 02-02-2005
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
^^ amen to that brother.. especially since its mine now =\
Old 02-02-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
^^ amen to that brother.. especially since its mine now =\
yea, haha, if the guy went into the front of my all hell would have boken loose

I probably would have killed him
Old 02-02-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hmm you should keep those thoughts on the d/l, impulse. you might get arrested
Old 02-02-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
that sucks, hope everything works out for ya
Old 02-02-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I know how you feel. Man I think there's a curse on civics or something. hehe