Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Guess I get too join the accident club (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/195298-guess-i-get-too-join-accident-club.html)

ImPulse 02-02-2005 07:58 AM

Guess I get too join the accident club

Well, the whole rear bumper on my car is gone... and my front bumper is kinda messed up.

Anyways,

I was just out too get some breakfest and too drop my car off too have the SPC camber kit installed and too then get an alignment.

After I was done eating, I made a right out of the parking lot, then continued down the road too make another right.

I was sitting at the light waiting too make another right (get it?), and I can see this guy in my rear view mirror coming down the road really really fast. Anways, the light turns green so I go, next thing I feel is a big push and all of a sudden im sliding into on coming traffic.

The ****ing guy was most likley trying too take the turn at a high speed.. and of course there was a bank/spot of snow on the side (****ing idiot), anyways

rear bumper is kinda hangin and has a nice dent :_disgust: The guy front bumper is way off, and I saw a nice crack in his headlight. We didnt go through insurance because ive had a problem like this before (but too my left fender/bumper) and my parents told me too not go through that shit plus, he didnt seem too give a shit about his shit car.

Anyways, I also just dropped the car off too get the dumb camber kit installed and too have it Re-Aligned. I made this appointment yesterday, and they are always busy, so, without a rear, im still gettin it done :_please:

My front bumper is messed up a little cause I lowered my car lower than before and hit a nice pothole :shrug: :giggle: Its not that noticeable though.

Camber kit + alignment = $150-200 ( i dont know the price yet )

Rear bumper + paint = dont know :(

Body shop isnt picking up the phone

02civic_rida 02-02-2005 08:01 AM

dayam bro!!! that sux..... good luck to you gettin it lookin the way you want again..

ImPulse 02-02-2005 08:05 AM

I called the bodyshop, rough estamite is going too be around $400 for a new rear and painted... Rear bumper is already being sent too the shop aswell as the paint. So, Everything may be fixed on saturday

gearbox 02-02-2005 08:52 AM

Cool, at least it's only the bumper. Still sucks tho and I honk at people all day long cause they can't drive.

TeLLy 02-02-2005 08:56 AM

Sorry to hear that Impulse. Sucks how decent drivers have to pay the price for other peoples' stupidity.

teampointless 02-02-2005 09:25 AM

Damn man... sorry to hear about the fu(ktards out there.

civicrice 02-02-2005 09:47 AM

:) damn, i guess the new thing is to crack up your car. guess i gotta go smash my car

Entropy 02-02-2005 10:03 AM

damn, when I replaced my back bumper and had it painted it was 500 bux to look like new. If I'm not at fault and my baby gets hurt, I'm going through insurance companies. For that accident where my bumper was cracked I got a grand from their insurance company. Unless my car was a beatup old POS, I wouldn't think twice about going through the insurance company if I wasn't at fault.

dirtySAMURAI 02-02-2005 03:20 PM

phew! at least your expensive retrofit wasn't damaged.

XSRCivic 02-02-2005 04:03 PM

^^ amen to that brother.. especially since its mine now =\

ImPulse 02-02-2005 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
^^ amen to that brother.. especially since its mine now =\

yea, haha, if the guy went into the front of my all hell would have boken loose

I probably would have killed him :giggle:

dirtySAMURAI 02-02-2005 06:27 PM

hmm you should keep those thoughts on the d/l, impulse. you might get arrested :o

Caucasian.Asian 02-02-2005 07:40 PM

that sucks, hope everything works out for ya

blackbullet 02-02-2005 09:04 PM

I know how you feel. Man I think there's a curse on civics or something. hehe