Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Winter Photoshoot with New Camera

Old 02-01-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Winter Photoshoot with New Camera

Pics take on Casio QV-R51 camera. No reason just wanted to clean her up and get some pics!
Day pics are in my driveway right after pulling out of garage after pulling it in to dry after washing it in the driveway .
Night pics are at an elementry school about 5 miles away from home.
Enjoy.

Comments welcome

[edit] yes that's my house.....till i move out to finish college and then its "my parents'" house again

Last edited by diskreet; 02-01-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice a clean, lookin good
Old 02-01-2005
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
i luv ur area
Old 02-01-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Civic_Racer9
i luv ur area
I love my street but one block away is the rest of the town and the rest of Hazleton is a big Sh*t hole like you wouldnt belive. This is honestly the nicest place in the town. Along with the park at the end of my road.
Thanks though.
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
eagles, haha
Old 02-01-2005

Originally Posted by slicksivik
eagles, haha
GO EAGLES!

but where did that come from?
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

jakejham should not be trustedjakejham should not be trusted
i want to buy an oem bumper without the license plate holder molded in
Old 02-01-2005

you can get it shaved but youll pay alot of money for that. close to that of a new bumper from honda. Would look hot though!
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
WOW. now thats clean!!! You should open up a detailing business. lol. Nice.
Old 02-01-2005

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
WOW. now thats clean!!! You should open up a detailing business. lol. Nice.
thanks but its getting pretty dirty now cause of crappy snow left-overs.
Old 02-01-2005
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
hey... clean lookin car... mine looks exactly the same as your car.. only my sedan has a dent on the driver side door .. gonna keep it stock for long?
Old 02-01-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
nice lookin good
Old 02-01-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
good pics....but invest in a tripod for the night pics to come out better
Old 02-02-2005

Originally Posted by ThaitaniumGK
hey... clean lookin car... mine looks exactly the same as your car.. only my sedan has a dent on the driver side door .. gonna keep it stock for long?
Originally Posted by PrcCivic
good pics....but invest in a tripod for the night pics to come out better
To answer both I am broke and cant afford a tripod plus all my next $1000 is going toward a decah vertical door kit If, and this is a big one, my mom lets me since its under her name and she paid for it.

Stock only on the outside...Inside is a Clarion VRX745VD DVD Player, Xbox!, JL 500/1, and JL HO210RW3v2 box (2x 10" W3v2's), blue backlighting in center console, EL gauges, steel gauge surround, and Carbon Fiber trim.
So its far from stock. But Im not touching the outside as im too poor to do anything major.
OH! I also have CLEARED headlights, eyebrows, and a type-r/altezza grill in my closet so not always stock. But gotta wait for summer and money to get the stuff painted and installed.
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by diskreet
To answer both I am broke and cant afford a tripod plus all my next $1000 is going toward a decah vertical door kit If, and this is a big one, my mom lets me since its under her name and she paid for it.

Stock only on the outside...Inside is a Clarion VRX745VD DVD Player, Xbox!, JL 500/1, and JL HO210RW3v2 box (2x 10" W3v2's), blue backlighting in center console, EL gauges, steel gauge surround, and Carbon Fiber trim.
So its far from stock. But Im not touching the outside as im too poor to do anything major.
OH! I also have CLEARED headlights, eyebrows, and a type-r/altezza grill in my closet so not always stock. But gotta wait for summer and money to get the stuff painted and installed.

I understand the money thing...but if u want to have good night shots, spend 60 bucks on a good tripod that will last for years, and really enjoy night shoots..
Old 02-02-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
looks good.
damnit! all these silver sedans are making me mad because i haven't been able to take pics of mine!!
Old 02-02-2005

LOL @ C.A...hurry up.
About the tripod I agree completly but right now im trying to save my money up especially since college is draining all my funds; and not tuition, just being a student and always tired and working and hungry and eating. And buying roses for my girlfriend last night and getting yelled at for no reason then arguing with her for two days now.
Old 02-02-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by diskreet
LOL @ C.A...hurry up.
About the tripod I agree completly but right now im trying to save my money up especially since college is draining all my funds; and not tuition, just being a student and always tired and working and hungry and eating. And buying roses for my girlfriend last night and getting yelled at for no reason then arguing with her for two days now.

i feel ya on that one...you can spend so much sooo fast in college...i am in money trouble right now...i am trying to save up for my suspension and new tires which i need very badly very soon
Old 02-02-2005

im not bad with money, actually very good so thats why im saving up. I usually buy big things but I save up my money and usually fast. Then i blow it. But at least I know how to set goals and reach them when it comes to money!