Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMFG my car is wrecked!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005
Ed
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ed will become famous soon enoughEd will become famous soon enough
OH man! sorry.. glad you're alrighht... let's go get em.
Old 01-25-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Damn bro, I know exactly what you're going through right now. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ya I know you are. Man why can't people just pay attention? I mean come on, when I'm driving ALL my attention is to the things around me not answering a phone
Old 01-25-2005
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Hope everything gets fix
Old 01-25-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm sorry to hear that man
i like your car so much when you helped me to install the grille and clear the corner light....
well, if you do parting out the car, can i get the lip kit from you? The rear lip is still ok? i got a minor rear-ended before and i haven't fixed it yet because the other party gave me her insurance but it turned out it's expired because she didn't pay it... so i don't mind the rear lip is scratched as long as it is fit

hope you feel better soon and let's see what you are gonna to do with the trunk and all that (if you don't have to total it)
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

jackal903 is an unknown quantity at this point
you putted all the time DIY your vic....and now got rear ended? that just don't feel good!
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
crap man, sorry to hear and see the car. I hope everything checks out ok with your neck and back.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

ponyman is on a distinguished road
SOFT TISSUE DAMAGE!!!! SOFT TISSUE DAMAGE!!!! You look a little sore, maybe even a neck strain...

Sorry about the car. I know exactly what it is like. Totalled my 01 about 18 months ago.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
sorry to hear... that really sux.
SOmeone the other day was discussing how civics have one of the worst ratings for getting hit from the back.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

fastcivic03 should not be trusted
sorry man hope everything turns out ok
Old 01-25-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
best of luck to you
Old 01-26-2005
TeLLy is my daddy

gtracing is an unknown quantity at this point
man, i still can't believe ur seat broke...i hope whoever reads this and has corbeau seats, swap them out and get recaro's or sparco's...damn, makes me wanna get bucket seats now...
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

1SiK CIviC is an unknown quantity at this point
damn thats crazy.. hope it all works outt.. i feel for ya man.. i got pics of my old civic.. 01 ex.. hit head on by an explorer.. now that **** hurt
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I'm lucky to be alive. That one second after impact is kinda fuzzy but I remember seeing a car speed past me just as I got pushed across oncoming traffic. Maybe the seat really helped. I mean having it break back is like a safety feature instead of being throw into it and not move. It did keep me in the seat which is really a good thing. My uncle had a similar accident and his factory seat broke as well.
Old 01-26-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
damn, sorry man!

this is why cellphones are illegal to drive with in NY.. unless u got headphones =\
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
c'mon guys let's not scavenge his parts already. let him focus on fixing himself up before the car.
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

I'm gonna be okay just need to get to the hospital to make sure tomorrow. I got alot to do tomorrow but I'll try and get that intake sent out. But if they total it (not likely), I'll be selling a whole lot of stuff. I feel bad because I have two new mods on their way that I can't get on now. I so hope it doesn't get totaled or alot of the parts I can't even get off like the head and pullies, springs that stuff.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
what new mods were you getting? the insurance wouldn't let you get your springs or any other stuff off before killing it?
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

well i don't have the skill to take the cyl head off or pullies or springs. Man it's such a waste I hope it can be fixed. I'm getting a new kamikaze header instead of my generic one and some oem door sills that zen_master brought back with him from overseas.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

nice. yeah the kamikaze wouln't be that bad. my hp header, which is pretty much the same, has made me resonably happy. keep the fingers crossed.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
oh my goshhhhhh..

gearbox...what happened to your car......i can't believe it.....man....i hope everything will be ok.....

i was so surprised to hear the news.....especially due to the fact that i just sent the door sills to you couple hours before the accident......i was actually hoping to see the door sills installed in your car...

oh well, i hope everything will be ok....especially the insurance...
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
your neck really hurts riiiight
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
wow im sry man, hope everything works out and everything gets fixed
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

well good news is I got a rough estimate...$6-8k there's some frame damage but fixable, so I should be getting it fixed up. I'm just worried about other things. Obviously alignment, maybe the shocks and struts cause my drop is all messed up now. The front looks really high compared to rear.
Old 01-26-2005
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light

take um for everything they have.. i wanna see their kids sleeping under a bridge cuz you now own their house....

now stop sitting on the internet and go to the hospital
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

eni9ma is an unknown quantity at this point
god dang! damn people need to learn while driving always keep your eyes on the road not on trying to answer a phone call. that sucks man, good luck with getting the civic back up and running like it used to. stay safe.

Last edited by eni9ma; 01-26-2005 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
Originally Posted by gearbox
well good news is I got a rough estimate...$6-8k there's some frame damage but fixable, so I should be getting it fixed up.
looks like 7thgen gets to keep gearbox
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Vinnie
looks like 7thgen gets to keep gearbox
As napoleon dynamite would say "LUCKY!"
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

aznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really nice
dayum....that sux...i hope everything turns out great man
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
samething happened to me and i got hit in the front and pushed into the car infront of me and believe it or not, the insurance company doesn't pay for an alignment because "it did not directly hit a wheel well" so no alignment was messed up, just the body. hope u get it fixed soon tho, took like a month for mine.

Quick Reply: OMFG my car is wrecked!