Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMFG my car is wrecked!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy OMFG my car is wrecked!

Today turning into my apartment I got rear ended by a van. I was stopped waiting and he was trying to answer his phone. Didn't have time to stop or turn so he hit me going 40mph at least. It was all his fault. The damage looks really bad, worse than the pics show. So far in a few minutes I've found all this and I'm sure there's more. I had to drive it in through the lot and it didn't feel right at all.

--trunk, rear bumper, rear lip, tails, trim, trunk floor, custom audio setup, alignment possibly camber kits, broken corbeau front seat.

You know what's strange is the seat reclined back as I was hit and now it won't go back up. Somehow I came out of it fine. Coins flew everywhere from the tray. It happened really fast and all I know is right after the hit my car swerves into oncoming traffic. I think I barely missed hitting another car. Then my brakes felt like they weren't working but I think they're fine. Man why me after I had the car perfect with only a few more mods to put on. Well if you don't see me posting you know why. I don't know what to do now. Gotta call insurance and I need to be at work and school. That car was the only thing keeping me happy.

Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
holy **** destroyed! so sad to hear gearbox. maybe it's a blessing in disguise and you can get a different car.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all
damn man.....that sux!!!!! at least your ok though, thats all that matters
Old 01-25-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! sorry man....at first when i looked at the first pic i was like, oh ok, thats not too bad and then i scrolled down and basically this is what happened....
Old 01-25-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Poor car. Glad you're OK, and hopefully insurance is kind to you.

I hope that other driver is in a lot of pain. If not, go cause him some.
Old 01-25-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
omg dude, im so sorry. Isn't it their fault? shouldnt you call their insurance?
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

Bmkarr is an unknown quantity at this point
dang that sucks glad your ok and hope insurance and everything works out for ya
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
i hope your going to see a doctor too btw just in case.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad you're ok, when I was rear ended (wasnt nearly that bad) the worst part was picking up all that change that had came out, took me forever to find it all. Good luck with working out a work and school schedule and everything.
Old 01-25-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
thats fukkked up.. I HOPE YOU MAKE A GLORIOUS COMEBACK!!!!
Old 01-25-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
wow i always envyed your car....sux to hear, u'll still stay on the site if they total it wont u?
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
another reason why i never talk on the phone while driving

this sux dude, glad u are ok and hope insurance covers it all
Old 01-25-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
EL rear end conversion!!!!
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
HOLY **** DUDE!

that sucks ***
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
u got all their info right?

I say we blow the ******* up
Old 01-25-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

yeah lets kill em
Old 01-25-2005
Unsalvageable

rEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trustedrEkKaShInObI should not be trusted
g0d damn!!! this month is car destruction month.
Old 01-25-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
g0d damn!!! this month is car destruction month.
yea pretty much...
Old 01-25-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

im just gonna stop driving mine
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
sux dude. It looks like the insurance will probably total it. If thats the case and you still want a civic , get a manual trans and swap all of your mods to the new vic. If not, then get an rsx You know this could be a blessing in desguise.... Hope your not hurt.
Old 01-25-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Hope the silvic makes a comeback.
Old 01-25-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
if you got the other guys insurance info, dont call your company unless you absolutely have to. make them find out about it on their own. if they dont ever find out, it wont ever affect your premium.
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Well thanks everyone. I called insurance --first accident ever-- and I need to take it for an estimate in a couple days. I really hope they don't total it. I put so much time and money in I can't afford to just lose all that. But yea the other guy also has insurance so they will be paying. We'll see. I'm too depressed right now to say anything else. Well gotta get back to work and school.
Old 01-25-2005
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! not you too man! the car looks totalled. alot of frame damage i bet. let us know what happens. please don't leave the forums even if you get another car. so sad to see that clean *** sedan ruined. i crashed my mdx couple of days ago as well. ****in 2 grand in damage. all the best to you brotha.
Old 01-25-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
gearbox....u seen the pix of my accident? i think it totaled up to 8 grand worth of damage and they didn't total it, i thin u'll be fine,
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
no!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-25-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Yeah like ^^^ siad, your car is worht far more than the damage, unless you have 100k miles or something. The thing to be careful of is that when they fix it, demand that you pick the shop it gets fixed by, then take to someplace you really trust, make sure it gets fixed right...

Thank just suxs man, sorry to hear about it. If it is totaled out, I have a red '04 EX up for sale, I'll give to you at what I owe, which is about market value, so it really isn't that great of a deal.
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

Originally Posted by djmota
sux dude. It looks like the insurance will probably total it. If thats the case and you still want a civic , get a manual trans and swap all of your mods to the new vic. If not, then get an rsx You know this could be a blessing in desguise.... Hope your not hurt.
That's what I'm afraid of. I can't just swap everything. The port work, and all the other stuff is hard if not impossible to remove. The gauge cluster, omg well you've seen the mod list already I'm sure, not to mention . I'm really gonna be sad if they total it.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

rally2001gt is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear about the accident... hope everything works out for u ... p.s. sue :-)
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

ty.barrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that really bites. sorry to see and hear the news. I know you have insurance so they'll take care of it, I was dating a girl who had a 7th gen sedan, her whole drivers side of the car got demoed, I went down to Honda with her after they fixed it. the car looked as good as new even the pinstripes.

Quick Reply: OMFG my car is wrecked!