Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMFG my car is wrecked!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005
TURTLEonK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
I'm glad you are alright, stupid dumbass people.. cant drive for shiet.. you have the cleanest sedan on this site! I dont think they will total it cuz the car is worth more than the damage... be glad you dont drive a cavalier! anyways.. i hope all goes well and you get all the money you need to repair it all + more! EL rear end conversion wouldbe nice
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

Logovaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Sucks
Old 01-25-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
your car isn't totalled. i had my whole front end ****ed up once needed almost everyhting new like radiator & all.. it was approx 3 grand for it all. so maybe you'll be as lucky.
Old 01-25-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Ouch!!!! Hope everything works out and glad youre still alive. I totally understand why you dont want another car cuz of all the time you put in it and it wasnt easy doin it and that cant be replaced....
Old 01-25-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=gearbox] broken corbeau front seat. QUOTE]
This concerns me......Racing seats are not suppose to break and infact should be safer than stock.
Im sorry about what happen bro. You had such a clean car. I hope they do a damn good job fixing it and you get everything back better than new.
Old 01-25-2005
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
MAN THAT SUCKS !!!! Everything will work out for the best tho, it always does. Just remember if you need anyone to talk to we have a kickass advice forum.

Good Luck man
Old 01-25-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
damn really sucks but good thing your ok, or do feek that wip lash that kicks in a few days after the accident?
Old 01-25-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf. what is wrong with other drivers..man i am sry to hear..ur car was sweet, hopefully they wont total it but it looks bad.
Old 01-25-2005
Freedom costs a Buck o'Five

88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute88AccordDX has a reputation beyond repute
Get an STi, you'll be happy with that

I hope you're okay man. All those awesome mods gone (if the car is totalled)
Old 01-25-2005
472rwhp @ 7400 RPMs and 12.93 psi
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

quick silver has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear that but glad you are ok. Hopefully between your insurance company and his any damage will be taken car off. Good luck to you and keep ya chin up!
Old 01-25-2005
Godlike member

ex_03 is on a distinguished road
Hey gearbox, I would go and get your neck and spine x-rayed, I was hit the same way and chic was going 25-30. I didnt feel no pain or anything right away then about three days later I could barely move my neck. I work in anesthesia at major hospital in michigan, trust me get yourself checked, you may need to sue for damages to you!!!.I have neck pain to this day, and that was four years ago. I still have to go a chiro which helps like no tomorrow...Hope everthing is o.k. anyway later man
Old 01-25-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I wish you the best of luck!
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
for gearbox being okay. Get your body checked out man.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

K20EQUIPPED is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh man...I feel sorry for you, it's always an idiot on his phone or with a cigarette..and it's always a P.O.S. that ruins a nice car....Hopefully your ins. company dont **** you around too much...might be a total loss if their is any frame damages....I work for an INS company.....

How old are you?
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

jakejham should not be trustedjakejham should not be trusted
I am shocked, i was planning to go meet up with the the Champaign folks in the spring too. so sad
btw if someone sends me the pics of his car before and after or whatever ill send you lots of points (i have a red x problem)
jakejham@yahoo.com

Last edited by jakejham; 01-25-2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
ouchies bro ouchies... damnit i kno how it feels
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
dam man that sucks sorry to here that i hope you all of the very best and i hope the car is not to bad that they cant fix it.

p.s dont be a stranger to this sight ok
Old 01-25-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear about it, that sucks. It's such a huge inconveience when stuff like this happens... Good luck and I hope they don't total it...
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone. Well about the questions...my back is starting to hurt a little. I'm gonna wait a few days and hopefully everything will be fine.

As to the racing seat breaking, I was shocked too. It slid completely back and the chair part reclined down. As soon as I was hit, I ended up lying down almost but somehow I pulled myself enough to slam the brakes. Now it won't go back up again. I guess if it prevented me from getting wiplash, since I just read how bad the stock seats are.

I was really trying not to lose it cause at least the guy was nice and admitted everything. But man the car is so badly damaged. It's gonna be alot of work for me too to redo the trunk setup and other stuff.

Oh and I got my rental today, it's a pos grand am which is horrible, but at least it gets me around. I miss my car already and don't think any car will replace it to me.
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
yeah and the damaged audio gear too. you were just about to sell that. must have been some bigg impact for the seat to do that.
Old 01-25-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
Thanks everyone. Well about the questions...my back is starting to hurt a little. I'm gonna wait a few days and hopefully everything will be fine.
Man... get it checked out ASAP, it what my laywer told me... He siad the longer you wait the harder it is to get the insuance to pay you for damages. His insuance should pay for the x-rays and everything up to 2G's, at least that is the law hear in Ohio. That's when your insuance comes in handy, you can all them and ask them about this stuff because they are there to help you, and beside if his insuarance doesn't cover you, your's will have to, and nop body here wants that. Good luck man!!!
Old 01-25-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
oh, man. that sucks *** bro. i hope insurance takes care of it and they don't screw you.
Old 01-25-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
ouch sorry bro your ride was clean too !
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
i think your back and necks starting to hurt alot right about now right??
Old 01-25-2005
Registered!!

ChiNkYx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hope you feel better man, that looks pretty bad from the pics. Hope you get what you deserve from insurance
Old 01-25-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
o jeez that effin sucks so bad.. my heart sank when i saw the pics.. you had the cleanest yet most modded car i think ive ever seen..

Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
dude me too, i was just sitting in class... like no way... this isnt real
Old 01-25-2005
Addicted To Boost

02boostlessCIV has a spectacular aura about02boostlessCIV has a spectacular aura about
damnnn gearbox, it sucks ***. The funny thing is i posted about getting rear ended not long ago. should have listened and stayed away from getting rear ended. **** this sucks i hate bad drivers. I SAY LET'S KILL THEM ALLLLLL
Old 01-25-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
dude if it was me, i wouldnt b able to control myself.. I have a mag light in the car.. sometimes i dont think to well under circumstances.. you'd never know if i got in a wreck cause i'd b sitting in jail
Old 01-25-2005
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
damn that sucks. sorry to hear that man. maybe you can get an 8thgen now

Quick Reply: OMFG my car is wrecked!