Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Bought an SRT-4 tonight!!!

Old 01-13-2005
Turbo Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enoughRiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wantaturbo
ouch, i would hate to see mine, 19 3 speeding tickets, 1 ticket for entering turn lane to early and 1 accident. I pay 750 every 6 months because of good student discount but that was also before 2 speeding tickets and entering turn lane early ticket(complete bs) which all happened in september. Im kinda scared to see what it will be in April specially casue my day has had a speeding ticket and 2 accidents since then as well. We'll probobly get kicked off, haha its gonna suck. i'll probobly be paying what you do.
Yeah well mine sux b/c that one ticket was for over 100 MPH......and that was 3 years ago. Atleast I get a 25% discount in july when I turn 21.
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
What company you go through?
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

jamesbbh is an unknown quantity at this point
o rice burner the stg2 and mopar exhaust wont give you quite 300 hp. i have a srt myself with a bunch of mods. youll prob get about 260 whp out of that. then get the agp WGA and a MBC and youll gain about 20 more. def get motor mount inserts they help A LOT. dont even worry about an intake its pointless, and as far as BOV'S are concerned i have the greddy type s with a pressure pipe and i love it. its just a bitch to install. when u lower it i recommend the eibach pro kit with endlinks and swaybar bushings. hit me up about it. Jamesbbh aim s/n
James
Old 01-13-2005
Turbo Member

RiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enoughRiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jamesbbh
o rice burner the stg2 and mopar exhaust wont give you quite 300 hp. i have a srt myself with a bunch of mods. youll prob get about 260 whp out of that. then get the agp WGA and a MBC and youll gain about 20 more. def get motor mount inserts they help A LOT. dont even worry about an intake its pointless, and as far as BOV'S are concerned i have the greddy type s with a pressure pipe and i love it. its just a bitch to install. when u lower it i recommend the eibach pro kit with endlinks and swaybar bushings. hit me up about it. Jamesbbh aim s/n
James

Thanks for the info, Ill get on aim later. BTW: the stage 2 has dyno charts that show 280 hp, so w/a mbc set @ 20 psi 300+ should be no prob.
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

wantaturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
100 mph, did you get arrested? out here your supposed to get arrested and sometimes the car gets impounded. That happened to a buddy of mine doing 125 on the freeway

i have mercury insurance
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Congrats. srt's are awesome. They're very under-rated because of the noen badge that comes with it but you know what, that car can rape most cars on the streets.
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
wouldn't that be sweet if honda made it's own version to compete with the srt-4. RSX type s turbo. that would rock.
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

flipBloodracer is an unknown quantity at this point
truly nice to drive one...i work at carmax and i see how nice to own one...congrats
Old 01-14-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
ok, so im trying to figure out why poepl say its a neon when its really not. its a dodge srt-4. i see no neon in that. and if oyu look the car up it says no one thing about it being a neon. it may look like one but it def is not. good luck with the new ride. very nice.
Old 01-14-2005
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you seriouse!! Its a f**kin neon. Its like the Si, people call it just si, the damn SRT-4 is a neon and will always be a neon!!!

Im not busting on this car i like it but its a neon.
Old 01-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kornsined
wouldn't that be sweet if honda made it's own version to compete with the srt-4. RSX type s turbo. that would rock.
Sadly I think the only turbo they'll produce is the turbo diesel in the UK 5dr's.

Honda's philosophy has always seemed to be built around N/A so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be incredible though
Old 01-14-2005
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah honda loves racing they huge on it in like every type there is. Motorcycle, atv's, indy, road racing, everything but I think they see peoples daily drivers as nothing but green leaf transportation.
Old 01-14-2005
Turbo Member

Originally Posted by incubus7d
Are you seriouse!! Its a f**kin neon. Its like the Si, people call it just si, the damn SRT-4 is a neon and will always be a neon!!!

Im not busting on this car i like it but its a neon.
It doesnt even share half of its body pannels w/ the neon.... You drive a civic, its just a civic and will always be a civic...... sound familiar?

It is a different car..... To be honest I hate neons
Old 01-14-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
what? seriously dude it is a neon just made into a performance car. there's no way around that.
Old 01-15-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
a neon is a neon.. just a ladybug with a hoodscoop.. hate em, always have, always will. be sure to let us know if it runs after 50k miles..
Old 01-15-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
"Dodge Neon Srt-4" (its on the dealership tag if your buying it new)
Old 01-15-2005
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by realitycheck
Whos going to beat it then, I'm not trying to start a flame war im not even yelling at you. I'm just saying the srt-4 is fast show me the numbers of someone that can beat it! Not horsepower numbers 1/4 mile numbers and then you will prove me wrong and you will be right. Ill even admit it if you can prove it to me.

icebergslim
Old 01-15-2005
awd pwnz j00

a link of timeslip

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=177253
Old 01-15-2005
awd pwnz j00

Oh and it is a neon, go to dodge and get the brocheur (sp) unless they changed it the srt-4 is with all the other neons.
Old 01-15-2005
Registered!!

michael815 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with your new car, Some of us are just lucky to get the best car they can afford & like.
I just bought an 04 si. I love it, drive great for me, But I'm sure there are some people that would have something to say about it.
Old 01-16-2005
Registered!!

TSSCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun with it. The SRT-4 is definitely a good bang for the buck.
Old 01-16-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
1) It IS a Neon.
2) It's fast as hell and incredible bang for the buck.
3) Why is it such a contraversy that the kid bought a different car? Are you guys so insecure with your economy cars that something that actually has some speed to it scares you?
Old 01-16-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
every time i see a srt-4 on the road, i think, "damn, that's a fast car. ugly, but fast."

i wouldn't mind buying that car and dropping in a stage 2 turbo. warrantied turbo cars are nice.
Old 01-16-2005
Registered!!

wit2le5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why Buy Four Door And A Neon Yeah Its Fast Butugly
Old 01-18-2005
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by infinite012
every time i see a srt-4 on the road, i think, "damn, that's a fast car. ugly, but fast."

i wouldn't mind buying that car and dropping in a stage 2 turbo. warrantied turbo cars are nice.
Exactly the same thing I say, too. My buddy calls it "the lil buggy".

Riceburner, congrats on your new car.