Rental Car!! MUSTANG CONVERTABLE!!! what should i do w/ it?? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2004   #31
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtracing
TELLY U DA MAN!

anyways, yea, i agree, i honestly think someone should ban him or at least suspend his rights to post for a few good weeks/months until he's learned his lesson....
Believe it or not I started off in this board WAY older and about as badly as poor civictuner. I'm just trying to help him avoid making the same mistakes I did man. I was all about the JDM rice parts and "I got 10hp out of my intake" too. But people were nice enough to NOT get me banned, instead people pointed me in the right direction and opened my eyes to the facts of life with the EM/ES Civics - no bolt-on power, suspension is key, fiberglass bodykits suck, you know, logical stuff. Without peoples' patience on here I wouldn't have gotten to be an authority on ClubEL, Speedbump, and 2k1civic (can you believe they made me a mod? ha ha). I would have had a picnic table wing for downforce, Ebay coilover sleeves on stock shocks, LED washers (took those out), bad sound, stupid
dragon vinyl graphics, a nitrous purge coming out of my wheelwell but no NOS actually connected to the intake, etc etc....I was on the road to rice hell man, and this site was my intervention. Let's try to keep it that kinda site, not a big flame-pose-fest.
Old 11-05-2004   #32
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by civictuner
done 115 in Civic
Hawaii is big enough to get your civic up to 115?!?!?!?!
Old 11-05-2004   #33
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeLLy
Believe it or not I started off in this board WAY older and about as badly as poor civictuner. I'm just trying to help him avoid making the same mistakes I did man. I was all about the JDM rice parts and "I got 10hp out of my intake" too. But people were nice enough to NOT get me banned, instead people pointed me in the right direction and opened my eyes to the facts of life with the EM/ES Civics - no bolt-on power, suspension is key, fiberglass bodykits suck, you know, logical stuff. Without peoples' patience on here I wouldn't have gotten to be an authority on ClubEL, Speedbump, and 2k1civic (can you believe they made me a mod? ha ha). I would have had a picnic table wing for downforce, Ebay coilover sleeves on stock shocks, LED washers (took those out), bad sound, stupid
dragon vinyl graphics, a nitrous purge coming out of my wheelwell but no NOS actually connected to the intake, etc etc....I was on the road to rice hell man, and this site was my intervention. Let's try to keep it that kinda site, not a big flame-pose-fest.
I totally agree with you, but civictuner apperas to be a lost cause. In many other threads people have tried to give him helpful suggestions so that he doesn't look like an idiot. He is very unreceptive to these suggestions and feels as though he is always right. He has to be willing to give it a little effort. His enthusiam is great, however he just can't seem to get his act together. It's really the lies and inconsistancies that **** people off more than his inexperience. Like I've been saying...if he's willing to admit he has a problem, we should be willing to help him, but until he does...he can kiss my a$$.
Old 11-05-2004   #34
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
You do have a point. I wonder if he is going to bother reading this. Hey civictuner, wanna buy some LED washers?
Old 11-05-2004   #35
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Quote:
You do have a point. I wonder if he is going to bother reading this. Hey civictuner, wanna buy some LED washers?
lmao he prolly will, when I first got my car I prolly would have bought them, but now there is no way they would come close to my car.
Old 11-05-2004   #36
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
hehe...

don't just attack him because he is young...maybe it is a "her".

civictuner, you have to know many people here are independent adults who afford their civic themself, so please don't jsut come here saying you got a free civic or whatever. If you really don't have a license then I would really doubt that your parents will actaully buy you any car.

Don't just do something stupid that will bring your parents trouble, they probably already spent a lot of money to feed you. Oh right, at your age, you start to counter your parents. Ok, if you are really capable, then move the hell out of your home and be independent. Don't just trying to be cool while you are still using your parents money.
Old 11-05-2004   #37
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
I word POOP, i hate Mustangs take it out and run it into another Mustang so thats 2 less Mustangs on the road!!!
Old 11-05-2004   #38
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
CIVICTUNER got his A$$ handed to him, WOW! Maybe he's got Type R cams too!
Old 11-05-2004   #39
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
rice it out with some pimp JDM Spoon parts
Old 11-05-2004   #40
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TypeR badge anyone?
Old 11-05-2004   #41
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
whatever peeps... i bet no one can match his VEETEK yo...

Mods, please ban the retard and don't make us waste any more of our time reading his pointless posts. And this coming from one of the most pointless ones on the site...
Old 11-05-2004   #42
Registered!!

Majarvis should not be trustedMajarvis should not be trustedMajarvis should not be trustedMajarvis should not be trusted
This kid is a major douche...
Old 11-05-2004   #43
Registered!!

philliesblunt420 is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao
Old 11-05-2004   #44
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
IBTL, I hate these posts
Old 11-05-2004   #45
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
yes i do agree with everyone ... please do everyone a favor and do 125 ... right into a light post

Its ppl like you that ruin it for everyone else
Old 11-05-2004   #46
Registered!!

aznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really niceaznsensation18 is just really nice
yeah...immature....
Old 11-05-2004   #47
Yes, it's an Acura EL

I'm willing to bet if civictuner was a girl (s)he wouldn't get flamed nearly as much, even for the same comments....there'd be a lot more "Let me teach you how to work the stick"....ha ha.
Old 11-05-2004   #48
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
everyone of his threads is pointless......has he not figured this out yet......pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ban him....its getting annoying
Old 11-05-2004   #49
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm willing to bet if civictuner was a girl (s)he wouldn't get flamed nearly as much, even for the same comments....there'd be a lot more "Let me teach you how to work the stick"....ha ha.
Na I'm pretty prejudice against those who wish to endanger others lives by acting like a dumbass with a 2500 lb object.
Old 11-05-2004   #50
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
I didnt read everything so i dont know if this was brought up.....
But ummmm dont u have to be at least 18 to get a rent a car i know at honda its 18 and most other places its 21 and this kid is 15
Old 11-05-2004   #51
Registered!!

AdamOSU is an unknown quantity at this point
I actually stuck up for this kid in another thread.. I take everything I said back
Old 11-05-2004   #52
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus7d
I word POOP, i hate Mustangs take it out and run it into another Mustang so thats 2 less Mustangs on the road!!!
This is an excellent idea, however, we don't want civituner getting hurt do we? Remember: Kids in the back seat.
Old 11-05-2004   #53
SICCMADE

Danka02 is an unknown quantity at this point
you know if he REALLY got a stang someone will die, this kid where i live got a 2000 cobra for turning 16, i know the cobra has more power but anyway he had 3 friends with him did not see the turn coming up flip the car 8 times before it slid 100 more feet, killed 2 of his friends and he got his faced ripped off. a few days before i let this kid drive my car he like the style of the 7thgen but said its not really that fast, btw he was going 130 when he crashed
Old 11-05-2004   #54
The Beer-man

Metallica454 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by acurastype01
they have 1 wheel drive... the rear right wheel is the only one wit power...its embarassing
Please tell me you're joking. Power gets transfered to both wheels. The only reason, when doing a burnout, that only one tire spins is because the rear end doesnt have a locker or a limited slip. You're embarassing.
Old 11-05-2004   #55
Registered!!

MassMayhem is an unknown quantity at this point
this is fun
Old 11-05-2004   #56
Wicked Pissah Admin

Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
OMG people.

Leave the kid ALONE. If you don't like his posts, DON'T post there. Its getting damn annoying watching everyone take over every single one of his threads......

Closed Thread