Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Rental Car!! MUSTANG CONVERTABLE!!! what should i do w/ it?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/181881-rental-car-mustang-convertable-what-should-i-do-w.html)

civictuner 11-05-2004 12:01 AM

Rental Car!! MUSTANG CONVERTABLE!!! what should i do w/ it??

i got a Mustang Convertable!! RENTAL while i get my 04 Civic's suspension tuned..

Gimmie some ideas on what si should do to this car?? Try bringing it off road??

IDEAS WILL BE GOOD!! PLEASE i got the car till Sunday.. tell me what should i do so i can have fun.. heres my list to do w/ the stang'..

1. 125mph w/ top down
2. donughts
3. some drift action front my friends
4. gimmie some ideas
5. ?
6. ?

ZodCivik 11-05-2004 12:11 AM

How old are you again? and they gave u a rental? u said u dont even have your license.

civictuner 11-05-2004 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by ZodCivik
How old are you again? and they gave u a rental? u said u dont even have your license.

PARENT GOT IT AND IM 16 BUT THERE ARE SOOOO LITTLE COPS HERE SO IM GONNA DRIVE ANYWAYS

SLO REX 11-05-2004 12:16 AM

Hey the cap lock isn't too frightening to other people, so it doesn't help to have it on. I mean it makes you look even more stupid than you looked before, which is really stupid.

slicksivik 11-05-2004 12:20 AM

probably nothing cuz anyting happens to the car u gotta pay to fix it or any dents ur paying. hope u kno that before u got the rental, even if there paying for it. i had a rental for 3 weeks and i didn't screw it up cuz i kno if anyhting happened, its out my pocket, treat it like ur car almost.

tripledoublegs 11-05-2004 12:20 AM

First of all, according to your profile, you just turned 15 in august, since you were born in 1989, so get your shit straight if you're trying to b.s. us.
Second of all, why would you abuse that car?? Yeah, go ahead and floor it a couple times and stuff, but listing what you want to do to damage the car, only makes you look even more stupid than you did before.
I stand by my statement when I say, do yourself and us a favor and forget your password on this site.

slicksivik 11-05-2004 12:22 AM

oh to clarify my post, when i said there paying, there paying for the rental, but u put a deposit on the car for any damage u cause, im sure ur parents put a credit card down incase anything happened. so its ur parents pockets its coming out of and theyll be pissed at u i bet

philliesblunt420 11-05-2004 12:23 AM

probably nothing cuz anyting happens to the car u gotta pay to fix it or any dents ur paying. hope u kno that before u got the rental, even if there paying for it. i had a rental for 3 weeks and i didn't screw it up cuz i kno if anyhting happened, its out my pocket, treat it like ur car almost.
Thats why you pay for the rental insurance..
Its a ford, beat on it! :D
I wouldnt recommend going 125mph though, at 16 youre not a skilled enough driver to control the car if something goes wrong. Not to mention they dont use the greatest tires on rentals.

civictuner 11-05-2004 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by philliesblunt420
Thats why you pay for the rental insurance..
Its a ford, beat on it! :D
I wouldnt recommend going 125mph though, at 16 youre not a skilled enough driver to control the car if something goes wrong. Not to mention they dont use the greatest tires on rentals.

done 115 in Civic

dre2600 11-05-2004 12:45 AM

Are you retarded? I mean...do you posess some variety of mental impediment?

For your sake I hope you do crash the car, learn how to drive, and especially learn to drive on public roads where other people aren't willing to take a chance of some kid in a rental car slamming into them doing 120mph because some people on a car board thought it would be a lark.

I'm sure theres a good reason you have so many negative rep. points, because you start stupid threads like this.

dru106 11-05-2004 12:50 AM

get a ticket!!!

dru106 11-05-2004 12:52 AM

do a flip and see if u can land on its tires.......

gtracing 11-05-2004 01:22 AM

haha, man, don't even get me started on this one....

i'm just gonna throw my 2 cents here on this one..since i've almost bashed every single thread that civictuner has started or posted in...

first of all, ur a complete bullshitter, like stated above, ur only 15..haha, u can't drive, u don't have a license, and u definitely don't have a civic..so don't give us this bs saying ur getting ur "suspension tuned" what suspension? hahahahaha anyways, second of all, you do realize that there are people on this board who are known as internet police....they search the forums for little shiets like you...doing stupid stuff like posting how you did 115mph in ur civic....or damaging other people's property (stang)....honestly, i think you should be banned from all car forums until you grow up...like i stated in other threads, you give car enthusiasts a bad name...

oh btw, how come u didn't reply on the other thread? did you forget the link or something? should i redirect your a$$ so u don't forget? http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=181570...and u still haven't answered my question on that thread...u still wanna race? i'll be more than happy to meet u halfway....since u have so much money for jdm and spoon parts, a few hundred bucks to ship ur car to the mainlands isn't gonna be a concern for u correct? i'll meet u anywhere, los angelas, seattle...anywhere that has a track, or u can come to canada if u want...

civicvtec1ps 11-05-2004 01:30 AM

Flip it and land it on top of your parents civic.

:shrug:

Changu-San 11-05-2004 01:37 AM

join the mustang forum!

gtracing 11-05-2004 01:38 AM

^nah, just flip it and land it on itself....no point in destroying a civic over this entire process...

make sure u have the roof down, u get more air

karlozc2003 11-05-2004 02:23 AM

I feel hostility here between GTA.. @ CIVICTU.... ! LOL

LiKEaFeRiO 11-05-2004 02:30 AM

^^^^No one likes Civictuner.

He needs to grow some hair on his balls and hope his voice gets deeper...boy needs to understand that not all of us are 16 years old.

I did alot of stupid shit when I was 16 and first got my car...but like a SMART person I didn't share it with the rest of the world knowing what happens.

Changu-San 11-05-2004 02:36 AM

he needs to post some fucken pictures of his "Jay Dee M" car

rickinthescv 11-05-2004 04:18 AM

Rental companies do buy Mustang converts. but they do not buy the GT, they buy the 6 banger automatic. So how fast is he going to go?

Second, when you rent a car, you agree to pay for all damages, plus time lost on its rental. Meaning, if you hit something, not only do you have to pay to fix it, but you have to pay to rent it while it is being worked on.

If his parents bought the supplemental insurance to not pay anything, it will be void the minute he actually drives the car. So his parents will have to pay for everything out of pocket.

So take the car to a volcano and go off roading.

C2i0v0i1C 11-05-2004 05:55 AM

drive it into a ditch, or lake

acurastype01 11-05-2004 06:37 AM

they have 1 wheel drive... the rear right wheel is the only one wit power...its embarassing

steak84ss 11-05-2004 06:43 AM

Hey. You guys ever wonder why our insurance rates are so high? Here's your reason. Someone tell this toddler's parents that he needs to go back to peddling his Huffy. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

nismostreets21 11-05-2004 07:02 AM

pointless

dude you threads are pointless and suck :moon: ... damn im only 17 and dont ****in do shit like this :nono: :yell:

TeLLy 11-05-2004 07:30 AM

1. 125mph w/ top down
Illegal. And if you don't know how to drive a car with any kind of muscle, the top-down option could potentially be your doom.

2. donughts
You don't know how. You can't even spell "doughnuts" right.

3. some drift action front my friends
You don't know how.

4. gimmie some ideas
No, I don't think anyone here wants to contribute to your delinquence.

5. ?
Drive it slow and careful, because people who have gone nutso on American muscle after having driven a Civic for long (OK so you haven't been driving ANY car for very long) have a habit of coming back with a post in the Legal section "So I crashed a rental, what are my options?"

Civictuner seriously you have to tone it down if you want anyone to believe you, support you, or give the advice that you so often seek on here. You started off on the wrong foot already, but take it as an opportunity to learn, not an excuse to keep feeding the fire with threads such as this. Read, research, learn.

v8eaterokv6 11-05-2004 07:37 AM

just lock all his threads and ban him till hes 18

Day_Tripper 11-05-2004 07:55 AM

I think he is living an imaginary life like Master use to...

JP375 11-05-2004 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by rickinthescv
Rental companies do buy Mustang converts. but they do not buy the GT, they buy the 6 banger automatic. So how fast is he going to go?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Those cars are weak. I can't even believe he created this thread. You have to be F'in kidding me. This kid has created his own fantasy world. Just days ago he said he was 15 and didn't have his license. Even if it were true that he had the car, WTF kind of parent gives their kid a rental which they don't have a license for. Most rental companies require and driver to be 21 or older. Civictuner.... myself and others have been trying to help you get your act together ,but this new thread proves you just don't listen. So F**k off you little piece of sh*t. You can't go around fabricating your own life. Sooner or later your lies will catch up to you....not to mention your stupidity.

gtracing 11-05-2004 08:13 AM

TELLY U DA MAN!

anyways, yea, i agree, i honestly think someone should ban him or at least suspend his rights to post for a few good weeks/months until he's learned his lesson....

steak84ss 11-05-2004 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by JP375
So F**k off you little piece of sh*t.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....(breath).......HAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's awesome!! :clap: