Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need Advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Advice

Hey guys I need some advice on what to buy next or what i should save up for as my next buy. Well here is the list of stuff I have on my car now I know yall are going to say buy an RSX engine but not right now so leave that out.

Current
Carbon Hood
Invidia Carbon front lip
5Zigen Gn+ rims
Nitto Nt450 tires
Skunk2 Coilovers
Progress Front Sway Bar
Progress Rear Sway Bar
Grey's End-links
ES polyurethane control arm bushings front and rear
ES polyurethane sway bar bushings
Tanabe Lower front sub-frame
Neuspeed Upper Tie bar
OEM mid frame bar
Aerospeed floor bar
OBX rear upper tie bar
HP header w/ high-flow cat system
Skunk2 exhaust
Injen Cold Air Intake w/ heat shield
Denso Iridium IK20 spark plugs
AEM pullies
AEM Cam Gear
Thermo Tec Heat Wrapped Intake
Brembo Rotors
AEM brake pads
SPC camber Kit
Sparco Turino Seats
Sparco 4point Harnesses
Dual gauge pods (air to fuel and oil pressure)

That is it besides like stero stuff not big to me. what else should I get. this is the list im thinking about

Future
-Relocate battery to rear (custom meaning a DIY)
-Grounding system for engine(another custom DIY)
-Dual pod gauge bezel to relocate the ones I have now to the bezel for a cleaner look.
-Function 7 Rear Control arms
-STR rear air difuser
-ES polyurethane motor mount inserts
-(maybe) Tein Type Flex coilovers
-(maybe)Invidia carbon side skirts
-(maybe)Invidia carbon rear lip
-(maybe)Invidia N1 exhaust system.
-(maybe)VIS carbon trunk

Adivce is greatly appreciated. Thanx alot guys.
Old 10-24-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
the type flex.. ha.... im on the vip waiting list and this is BS.... i'll let u know when i can get em, pm me i'll be the first w/ em
Old 10-24-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
^ you must feel special
Old 10-24-2004
Registered!!

I know some people took the Type Flex from the EP3 (02Si) and just had something adjusted to fix the alignment.
Old 10-24-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Its kinda hard to visualize all the stuff....Got any pics of your car?
Old 10-24-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Invidia carbon side skirts
Invidia carbon rear lip

any pics of these?
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

No we cant find any pics of the Invidia Side Skirts and Rear. Well I dont have any new pics of my car yet with all the stuff on because I have some of the stuff sitting in my garage I will be home in a week so give me two weeks and you all will have new pics of my car. But from what you all know any suggestions
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
Hey AceKicker: that Tanabe sub frame, is that the Sustec Under Brace? That was the only thing I could find on their sight. I may use those for my Integra as well. I actually never heard of them until now. How well do they work? How hard to install? Where the hell do they hook up to?

Also, how hard were the front and rear sway bars to install? I've done all my suspension stuff myself so far.
Old 10-25-2004
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Why not go for some ICE?
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

ok Steak first.

Yes the tanabe sub-frame brace is the Sustec one. You can buy it from DEZOD or OPtionsautosalon.com Get it from DEZOD though he is hella cool and helps us out alot. Well I havent installed those things yet they are sitting at my house waiting for me to get back off my Navy Cruise to put those on. BUT i know grey has done them before. the same set-up. He has some DIY on his sig. They are also in the DIY section under the Tech forum. So they will give you the exact points on where they mount and what they look like. From what grey has told me it aint hard to install the sub-frame or the sway bars. with the sway bars he said you will have to do a little mod to the metal bracket so the sub-frame doesnt hit the front sway bar bracket. I heard they work pretty well jsut as long as you dont drive on the shoulder of the road(grey knows) lol. What they mainly do is give you less body roll so you car handles tighter and take corners a little sharper (but inorder to work well you need really high grip tires) becuase the car cant excied(prob spelt that way wrong) high speed turns if the tire cant handle it. meaning in short if you have sh!tty tires they will loose tractor during high speed turns.

Now White

Well I have some Ice. I have an Alpine head unit, PG components and Alpine rear 6x9s 1 JL15WO with a rockford amp. I forget the watt on it. BUt that is really all the ice I want to goI really want to take out my sub and amp also becuase I'm trying to cut down on weight. But I like to have bass in my music so it stays in. I was thinking about redoing my system but I want to get all my performance stuff done first before I try touching that big project. My tunes are cool for now maybe some time next year or the year after that I will redo it all.
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
If your car is v-tec maybe a VAFCII controller...I dunno you seem to have a lot covered.
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

that is a pretty good call didnt even think of that. how much does one of those cost and how much do people normally charge to install it?
Old 10-25-2004
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
The VAFCII is $325 from robearracing. I'm clueless as to how much it'd cost to have installed.