Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
yea it was too late for me wen i saw that thread,,. well i actually have a couple of friends going home in the philippines.. but the thing is.. the ones over there have a red reflector on the clear one..
Old 05-31-2006
Registered!!

civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by civicPesek; 05-31-2006 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
thanks
Old 06-01-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hayz
almost everyone that has jdm tails on this site including myself got them from civicsky we had a big group buy and 25+ people had to pay in order for them to even get shipped over here
yea thats how i got mine as well

Old 06-02-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
another shot...
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i like the 04+'s and hybrid tail lights better than the ones from the phillipines
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

jay78 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mexinaction
yea thats how i got mine as well

nice tails where can i get them ?
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jay78
damn man you should really read the few posts above you. i mean i as well as a few other members were discussing where they came from and it says it what maybe 2 posts above you. try reading the thread before you post. dont expect everyone to hand you an answer you need to read just as they did
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by familycar
damn man you should really read the few posts above you. i mean i as well as a few other members were discussing where they came from and it says it what maybe 2 posts above you. try reading the thread before you post. dont expect everyone to hand you an answer you need to read just as they did
i didnt ask u anything so u dont need to be rude here...
i did read...it was a group buy.....so they sold as group buy only?.....
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

ok you want to play stupid?

Originally Posted by jay78
where did everyone else get them? you said you read it yet you asked the question not me. i am not being rude your just wasting webspace with questions that have been answered a million times. not to mentioned being posted 2 posts above yours. its not my fault you asked. stupid questions get stupid answers right?? everyone here that has them got them from the group buy and no you cant get them anywhere else. does it make you feel better now to know that i answered you question when all you had to do was read. i hope so. i am a bit underthe weather today so yes i am a bit finicky but that still doesnt void the point.

Last edited by infinite012; 06-02-2006 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG this thread is going down the drain.....
Old 06-02-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
dont make me delete unnecessary posts (i.e. the ones with only words)
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

thank you infinity
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
Looked at some 06 Sedans for fun. Test drove a hybrid.

Old 06-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hey look its my car, scroll to the bottom

http://www.daytime-running-lights.com/
Old 06-02-2006

wowss
Old 06-02-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

mine here scroll down
http://www.redlinehp.com/gallery.html
Old 06-03-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
I hope they paid you for that, gear
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

nah i offered for free. its such a good product, and i got it for 1/2 cost.
Old 06-03-2006

ca we swap the 06 steering wheel to ours??
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

why it looks like poo
Old 06-03-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
are you kidding me? it looks nicer than ours... i wish we can swap it with the audio controls included.
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

Old 06-03-2006

i like it a lot..
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

i think 06 interior is just so cheap and looks like a rental car. its hard to find stuff, heck i couldnt even figure the radio out, too spread out, steering wheel felt like i was 5 yrs old again riding my toy battery car
Old 06-03-2006

hey steve did u get ur shocker stickers yet?? coz mine has been like 3 weeks now
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

ya it took 2 weeks for mine. i still have some i decided not to put any on afterall. i took off the others too. im cleaning my room today so if you wanna buy any that i have lemme know.
Old 06-03-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
wtf happened to your m3 spoiler?
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member

garbage can

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!