Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sare
yeah i got the rims from a member of the site and i was fully aware of it when i got them

its just the edge of the lip btw. the rim itself is still true.

K, I thought I was seeing things, lol.
Old 03-24-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i see things
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dru106
Thats awesome that you got in to a car show! Thats what I wanted to do with my car but they never took me in and now its being put back to stock for sale.........

You selling those headlights?
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
yeah i got the rims from a member of the site and i was fully aware of it when i got them

its just the edge of the lip btw. the rim itself is still true.
you can probably have that fixed for under $100
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
im sorry 2 say but, F*CK EDDIE, he ripped me off, its been like about 3-4 months that i sent him the money for my skirts, and i never got nothing, and whats the point of PM' him if he never responds on HERE or on MYSPACE! sorry to have to post this here on this thread, but YES I AM FLAMING HIM! i have to, come on we're all fellow 7thgeners and he did me dirty, so just so every1 can read this, EDDIE RIPPED ME OFF!

have you PM'd him? i highly doubt Eddie would rip you off, he's a good guy.
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by White0nGold
im sorry 2 say but, F*CK EDDIE, he ripped me off, its been like about 3-4 months that i sent him the money for my skirts, and i never got nothing, and whats the point of PM' him if he never responds on HERE or on MYSPACE! sorry to have to post this here on this thread, but YES I AM FLAMING HIM! i have to, come on we're all fellow 7thgeners and he did me dirty, so just so every1 can read this, EDDIE RIPPED ME OFF!
If that is true, he didn't rip you off, that's fraud, or stealing. Much more serious...
Old 03-25-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by White0nGold

that's not right. give him a negative feedback. i think there is a forum or a thread sticky somewhere of list for people to watch out too and avoid doing transactions with because they are shady.
Old 03-25-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Eddie has been shady with sales before too. just send his stuff or give a refund. scammers aren't welcome here.
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
Eddie has been shady with sales before too. just send his stuff or give a refund. scammers aren't welcome here.
that is BS man
Old 03-25-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
hrm. well thats sketchy.
Old 03-25-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh maybe that was the same sale then. i remember reading about this last year too.
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
yea hes had a couple bad transactions, i even made a thread about, notice he doesnt even respond anymore, EDDIE GIVE ME A REFUND! i know u can read this, remember when i said that he told me he kept on stalling about that he didnt have a box to put them in whatever it was ALL BS!! so can some1 link me the bad transaction or what can i do
Old 03-25-2006
Premium Member

did you pay with paypal?
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

naw, it was with money order
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

sedan4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 03-26-2006
Premium Member

shiny rims/tires

Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I think if someone gyped me I'd literally drive to their location and tear them apart...
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Does anyone know where i can get an RS rear lip cheap?

shiny rims/tires

what size tires are those? Are those rims silver? I got he same set except no tires on them adn i polished them and painted the insides black there in the wheel section.

Last edited by Civicman1988; 03-26-2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

i believe those are the Si rims, i think, well they kinda look like it in a way, ANY1 SELLING SIDE SKIrts, since i gipped for them b4
Old 03-26-2006
Premium Member

stock si rims, stock size tires. not sure on the sides, which ones did you want? i see generic ones on ebay maybe thats an option?
Old 03-26-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hey this might be a dumb *** noob question but how difficult is it for a retard like me to put OEM lip kit on the sedan? 1 being easy and 10 being hard? i've been wanting to put one ever since, i just don't know how easy/hard it would be.
haha...
Old 03-26-2006
Premium Member

lol if i can do it so can you. i had no idea and it worked out okay. the sides are super easy, you use double sided tape to attach the metal sills. DO NOT put on the skirt for 24 hrs to allow the adhesive to cure otherwise they will just fall off. And be sure its warm. The front also goes on perfectly, but you need to remove the bumper, bolt and tape the lip, then put it back. For the rear, bumper comes off again but this time its not a perfect fit. you gotta get both sides on and kinda have the rear part touching the bumper but it will be sticking out from the bumper, and you'll need to make new holes underneath towards the edge of the bumper cause stock holes dont match up. thats it pretty basic. I did it in a few hours.
Old 03-27-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone know the sizes iof the stock si rims form the 99-00 models?
Old 03-27-2006
Premium Member

size of rims? around 16 lbs each, 15 inch. tire size stock you can look up for any 7thgen EX on tirerack.com
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

size of rims? around 16 lbs each, 15 inch. tire size stock you can look up for any 7thgen EX on tirerack.com

where is that? How u get your rims to look silver u color match them? Do u know where we can get paint in spray cans that matches are cars.
Old 03-28-2006
Premium Member

mine are stock alloy color, like chrome. they just look silver in that pic with the sun shining on it. if i remember, www.paintscratch.com should have matching cans.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

CrazyAznRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the greatest sedan thread ever!....no pics of my sedan yet, i still need to wash mine but as soon as i can PHOTOSHOOT!
Old 03-28-2006
Banned

lol if i can do it so can you. i had no idea and it worked out okay. the sides are super easy, you use double sided tape to attach the metal sills. DO NOT put on the skirt for 24 hrs to allow the adhesive to cure otherwise they will just fall off. And be sure its warm. The front also goes on perfectly, but you need to remove the bumper, bolt and tape the lip, then put it back. For the rear, bumper comes off again but this time its not a perfect fit. you gotta get both sides on and kinda have the rear part touching the bumper but it will be sticking out from the bumper, and you'll need to make new holes underneath towards the edge of the bumper cause stock holes dont match up. thats it pretty basic. I did it in a few hours.

thanks man
Old 03-29-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
got 4 morning pics now....

sorry hopefully better pics in the morning....

I just like how clean the glass looks, and the convex (is that the right one?) angle of the glass....

Hey Gearbox, tell me you don't like these sylvania Silverstars

this past morning

^^^^^^^^ I just LOOOOVE how white these things are in the "rose" colored lenses....

Last edited by shroomster; 03-29-2006 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-29-2006
Premium Member

i got morning pic too, its waving hello

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!