Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RedBull
one of two of the year old pics that's on page 161:

and two recent ones:

NO i am not lowered yet... the roads here suck and i'm scared, OK! And before someone says something... ok the RS grill is alittle out there, i only got it cause i know i can paint it black if needed, since i wanna keep a nice mix of chrome accents around the car for now... i got it for this cause it's easier to change it to black.... i'm feeling for the perfect look as i go right now.... but i'm pretty happy with it.

I got alot of planned work still to do, gonna pick up a upper neuspeed bar this week, for what else i had done just look in my profile.

I'll take a minute to thank four guys that helped me out the most and in no specific order: Gearbox, Xproductions, SlowGold, and Hayz
i know its your car and you do what you want with it but chrome is for big body cars and full size trucks/suv's not imports econo sedans. chrome makes the car look cheap totally cheap. might as well go gold. i say color match everything and it will look much cleaner
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by familycar
i know its your car and you do what you want with it but chrome is for big body cars and full size trucks/suv's not imports econo sedans. chrome makes the car look cheap totally cheap. might as well go gold. i say color match everything and it will look much cleaner

idc what anyone tells me chrome looks hot on a car regardless what kind it is.
Old 05-18-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
some pics i took today of my dirty *** sedan

\and finally back home
Old 05-18-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
pichy.. where did u get r trunk? would that fit an 04??
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
familycar, I know... sometimes i think the chrome is too much other times i like it. I like alot of the totally blacked out vics on here... just not sure if it's me. I've been pondering color matching everything.... we'll see.

civicman1988, which eibachs are you talking about? the prokit? those things are mad expensive... i'm leaning toward the neuspeed right now...not sure probably gonna chicken out before i order them.

pichy... god damn that vic is way sick! I love white civics... but i've grown to love nhb too. Is that the Kam lip kit?
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AntiLoop will become famous soon enough

2001 Civic Sedan LX

- Lowered on Tokico matching springs and shocks
- Body color painted chrome front and back trims
- 35% Tint all around
- OEM ebay Fogs
- 15" OEM sport rims
Old 05-19-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
mmm....carbon fiber trunk with hybrid tail....sexy
Old 05-19-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cIvIc_xyza
pichy.. where did u get r trunk? would that fit an 04??

i got it from www.showstoppersusa.com i belive he is a vendor here...
http://www.showstoppersusa.com/produ...roducts_id=160
i dont see why it would not fit an 04

Last edited by PICHY; 05-19-2006 at 05:21 AM.
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

FutuRisticCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
pichy your car is nice, but idk something about that painted grill just isn't working for me.... that's your car tho so i aint gonna say more.
Old 05-19-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya thats the only thing i dont like about it is painted grill. and i always have flashbacks about this when i took my altezza grill to get estimates on painting the lip, and at one place there was a gay guy that said i should paint the whole thing. i'm thinking wth aren't gay people supposed to be good with decorating or whatever?
Old 05-19-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by FutuRisticCiViC
pichy your car is nice, but idk something about that painted grill just isn't working for me.... that's your car tho so i aint gonna say more.

yeah i had a thread going about that.. HAYZ did a photochop for me and i liked it... a black grill... but i said that the only way i was gon do that is if the grill was cf... so i searched ebay for one and found it... cf grill i just have to come up with the loot now.. after i get it and install it.. im gon continue the red line on my hood down and around the grill...but thats what my nex step is gon be

found the pics check it out...

Description
Honda Civic 01-03.
Type R style front bumper upper grille.
It fits the 2 Dr Coupe and 4 Dr Sedan only.
(It does not fit the Hatchback.)

Information
Made of high quality Grade A real carbon fiber.
Very strong and lightweight.
Smooth finishing with shiny surface.
Clear coated with UV protection
to prevent color fading.
Painting is not required.
The metal mesh is painted black.
It is pre-installed and removable.
It provides better air flow to the engine bay.
Drilling holes on the tabs of the grille is required
to customize the fitment.
Very easy to install.
This grille will improve the look
and the performance of your car.

Last edited by PICHY; 05-19-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-19-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow that grill is gonna look good
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

jay78 is on a distinguished road
yep that grill would looks great on your car.
Old 05-20-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
grill would look hot... do it ASAP. while saving, get the cheap 30 bucks from ebay in the mean time.
Old 05-20-2006
vik
Registered!!

vik is an unknown quantity at this point
only have my signature to show
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

Dominatorp1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Your car looks great man.. And that grill will top her off.
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
civicman1988, which eibachs are you talking about? the prokit? those things are mad expensive... i'm leaning toward the neuspeed right now...not sure probably gonna chicken out before i order them.

idk which ones i am getting not a big fan of neuspeed so i am going to look around
Old 05-21-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Civicman1988
idk which ones i am getting not a big fan of neuspeed so i am going to look around
eibach springs are under 250 thats not expensive at all....
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by shroomster
eibach springs are under 250 thats not expensive at all....

i can get them off ebay for 200.00shipped i didnt think that was bad at all

Last edited by Civicman1988; 05-21-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-21-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Civicman1988
i can get them off ebay for 200.00shipped i didnt think that was bad at all
wait, you were telling redbull they were not expensive too...sorry got confused....
Old 05-21-2006
Premium Member

i got my prokit for $100 but they were used.
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

jugadro is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, is this a suspension thread now?

Let's some more sedans! (Sedans rulez #1 by the way)
Old 05-21-2006
Premium Member

Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
damn that is one hella clean engine bay
Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

jay78 is on a distinguished road
steve hve u moved your fuse box ??? and what is that box between fender and battery?
looks like hid ballast
Old 05-22-2006
Premium Member

ya everythings moved. fuse box dropped down where tranny is, + and - switched around on battery, and the box is an HVS GT. i have a stock airbox if anyone needs since theres no way i'll be able to use it now.
Old 05-22-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
wow that is clean man
Old 05-22-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice

Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

Dominatorp1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are a few OLD pics of my ride. My camera got taken away so havent taken any pics for a bit.. I have the Sportlines everyones talking about and i got them from a shop for $300 a year and a half ago, they have gone down since. Put them in myself realy easy.. Anyways, here are the pics.
What i have in my ride (more now, old pic)

Theres the SPRINGS
Not to much room in the back.
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
oh damn, i like the springs on thoes. i was planning to get thoes too. they llook niceee!

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!