Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

car got hit again!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
car got hit again!

I don't know what's wrong with this place. I drove to school today for the second time and my car suffered another hit and run while parked. I was in class and when I got back the alarm had triggered. I look and see the left side of the front bumper has scuff marks and scrapes all over. I guess someone parking in front of me didn't know how to drive, and when the alarm started they got out of there quick.

I so pissed that this stuff keeps happening to me. And this is after I just put on my new kit. Are people that jealous to ruin other people's stuff? I guess I should be glad I don't drive a BMW. Don't even have the money to fix the damage.
Old 10-31-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
ahhhh man that ****ing sucks!! man i hate **** like that !!!
Old 10-31-2003
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
look for cars in the parking lot with paint marks of your cars color... PM Boiler_Room he is the king of investigations.. He will know what to do.. Hahaha
Old 10-31-2003
Registered!!

Civicious is an unknown quantity at this point
Same thing happens to me in mall parking lots and even in front of my old house. It sucks! Does your school have cameras? My old Highschool did.
Old 10-31-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I agree. You should park far away from other cars, but sometimes you just cant be safe enough. Thats where all of my scratches, dints, dings, and a hole in my front bumper are from. Parking at college.
Old 10-31-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
yea dude i hate that ****...
i got 4 door dings all in driver side. damn school parking lot.
Old 10-31-2003
Registered!!

Braydogg is an unknown quantity at this point
That crap sucks!!!!