Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

MORE Bad Luck?!?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Location: Dallas, Tx but now Virginia Beach, VA 'cause of job...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SeCosCiV is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down MORE Bad Luck?!?

Well anyway civic owners, I was wondereing if maybe I should trade in my civic.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE that car, but things keep on happening to it.

Heres where the story starts:

I was a senior in high school and I just fell in love with the 99si. I mean I loved everything about it. Shape, size, hands down it beats everything at the time. My whole family told me that I would never be able to get a new Honda because no one would finance me. They were right, I was working at Mickey D's and had no credit. I got so damn deprressed.

Well fastfwd to May 02. I have a better job and I talk to the dealer and I end up driving off the lot in an 02 Civic brand new with only 12 miles on it! Mayn...I wanted to sleep in that car that night I was so happy. Well less than a month later what happens of course? I get T-boned at an intersection. It goes to the shop and they say its fixable, but about 2 days later they find a crack in the engine and it gets totaled. My heart sinks but 2 weeks later I got blessed with another chance. I drive off the lot again smiling in my my car.

Fastfwd to about 3 months ago when I have another accident...this time only an oliy, wet road, wet grass, my driverside mirror (which are now replaced with M3's) and my driverside door and panel are hurt. About $1000 worth of damage.

Fastfwd to about a month and a half ago when some jerk breaks out my quarterpanel driverside window to get my $379 deck that "I" worked for. I put my stock tape player and bottom pocket back in and I guess some dumbass thinks that the bottom pocket is a JVC Khameleon or something and this time breaks my entire passenger side window. What do they do? They open up the pocket, take my last 3 First Class postage stamps, and some Christian Pamphlet handouts that some guy on the corner gave me. They questionably leave the $25 dollars and spare change that I have in the holder under the cruise control button.

Fastfwd one last time to about 8:45am Wednesday morning. Me, my girl and our baby travel to 700 somthin miles Chicago to escape hurricane Isabell and make it there without so much as a bug on the windshield. I get ready to turn into the alley (approx 13 secs. driving distant from her parents house) and some speeding fagg tries to cut me off and scrapes the front of my bumper and dents my car above the wheel well. He actually tried to run so I chased his *** down and honked till he pulled over. I was praying that he got out and wanted to start something becasue I was fed up already and I really wanted to fight. Well that is about another $1000 worth of damage.

I just dont know, fellow civ owners. I want to just save up my money, take everything back to stock and trade it in on a 04 Accord coupe. Should I just rebuild and keep the car of my dreams? I dont know...your thoughts?
Old 09-21-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
wow that sucks. do what makes you happy man.

seems like the civic is cursed......
Old 09-21-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Thats what i say...
Old 09-21-2003
Registered!!

keffin will become famous soon enoughkeffin will become famous soon enough
damn!

you chased that fagg with the baby in the car????

I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE PISSED!
i bet your girl bi.tched you out.... mine would have...

i probably wouldnt have "chased" but followed him, like nothing happened.... very cautiously...

then when he stopped at a light...

very calmy walk up to his car (without being suspicious)

pulled him out of the car....

AND BEAT THE FU.CK OUT OF HIM, FOR ALMOST FU.CKING UP MY FAMILY!

yup...

good luck bro!
Old 09-21-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Get the '04 Vic and see what happens.
Old 09-21-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Originally posted by keffin
damn!

you chased that fagg with the baby in the car????

I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE PISSED!
i bet your girl bi.tched you out.... mine would have...
Hell yea, but we were only going about 40 and I didnt chase him long, we were on in a crowded residential area.