Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I'm so pissed and scared right now

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Angry I'm so pissed and scared right now

Ok so I decide to go take a spin for an hour being that I didn't drive the Civ all weekend. I washed her friday afternoon, and yesterday morning I installed my eurogrill. Other than that, she's just been sitting in my driveway.

So I'm on the highway and I figure I should stop by the local hangout. I get there, and to myu surprise there aren't very many people! Definitely because of school. This is at Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ. The only place open around this time is the Sony Movie theatre and an arcade. I didn't want to go see a movie by myself so I hit the arcade. I parked in the empty *** lot directly in front of the arcade where my car is visible. The was a 90s looking car that had Silvia on the trunk (but I figured it was a fake because I saw the driver's side was on the left). I play a great game of Warzaid with a bunch of fellas and just leisure around the arcade.

Then I leave after totaling 30 minutes and some bitch *** and his friend were parked about 3 feet from my car with his door wide open. I couldn't see if it was slammed on my passenger side because his buddy with him was standing in front of the door. The driver looked like he was on his cell eyeing my car and his buddy was keeping a lookout and brushing his *** on my car door. They see me walking and they haul *** outta the lot.

I wouldn't have minded too much except for when he jetted his 80s Accord outta there. I got mad suspicious ran around my car looking for anything missing/damaged. The lighting sucks so I couldn't see anything other than the obvious. So I start up and go after them. I took a shortcut and caught up to them on a turn. Then at the next red. I snapped a few shots of his car. He went down a few more meters and turned into a gas station right before a red light. I just waited at the red light. The driver walked into the minimart and his boy was standing out of the car looking all cool but glanced me a few times. The light turned green so I left.

Christ. I know I could have gotten myself killed following him like that. I would have even gone up to the driver and asked him what's up if he didn't leave in such a hurry after seeing me. I didn't want to follow him into the gas station to talk because I could get mugged there (no people were there). If I find anything wrong tomorrow morning, I'm submitting the clean shot of his license plate to the police and going to try to report them as car theif suspects. ****

it was a maroon (i'm pretty sure) late80s/early90s Honda Accord (I hope it was). 2 spanish guys. Medium size; the one standing was about 5'4" and the driver looked like 5'8"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suspect2.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	8841  
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
you shoulda asked them what the hell they were doing next to your car. well let us know what happened to you car, if anything, and if something did go to the police immediately, that will do them good to have pics.
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

erica02civicCPE is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude that sucks. I know how you feel...I live sort of in the country away from downtown Charlotte, NC. I was going about 50 in a 45 the other day on this country road that goes to my house. Some guy flys down this road going 90, and NEARLY kills me by running me off the road. He managed to then pass me, but luckily some people in front of me had to turn and slow down...
I copied his license plate number down and car info. Next thing I know, I'm in a rage going 80 trying to catch up with this guy. I followed him for like 10 minutes straight in the country, and I'm surprised I didn't get killed trying to find this idiot. Then we get on another main road, and he's doing 80 in a 55 zone. He pased me twice again and finally I had it...so I reported it to the police. But I know they didn't do **** probably...so it pisses me off.....

Good luck with finding those kids. Your in luck that you had a camera. Now I'm wondering about getting one of those phones with a built in camera for safety purposes...
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

CiViCLiZeD714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haters everywhere...doesn't matter if you live on the east coast or west...i wish they would all die
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

NaMjah is an unknown quantity at this point
it sounds to me there were trying to jack your car. good thing u came in time
Old 09-07-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
why was he rubbing up againt your driver side door? wiping off prints maybe? but dude that's a good *** shot of there license plate so bravo!!! And yea what if they were crazy and had a couple rifles and just started blasting at you.....a fawked up 7thgen NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

killakoala is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to hear you're okay. I hope you get those bastards.
Old 09-08-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
i don't get it

2 guys parked next to you, and were standing outside there car, looking at yours, you come outside and they haul ***. Whats the big deal. If two people are eyeing my car i'd walk over, if they haul ***, then i'd look for damage. If theres none then id forget about it, not chase them through the city.

Am i missing something here???
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

fatboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Got Boost???
i don't get it

2 guys parked next to you, and were standing outside there car, looking at yours, you come outside and they haul ***. Whats the big deal. If two people are eyeing my car i'd walk over, if they haul ***, then i'd look for damage. If theres none then id forget about it, not chase them through the city.

werd....what he said
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

samscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
suks i know how that is. over here me n my friends were at a park(evening) playing v-ball, and glance over to my friends car because brakelights were flashing, whatd ya know someone broke in and was caught in the act, so the 5 of us sprint accross the field, but we were too late they got away in some old white car. damage to my friends car: cd player gone, broken window, messed up interior.. scary to think about what could of happened
Old 09-08-2003
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
You got pics of their car??? LOL. .

L3ASED. .
Old 09-08-2003
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
I just ordered a digital camera from tiger direct and I'm getting a video camera on tuesday probably. My car is going to have a camera mount in it, and all of my driving will be taped. I'm tired of people ****ing with me on the road and getting away with it or cops lying. The camera will be able to see my speedomoter and the road all at once and the digicam will be for still shots. I could have a set of rims now if I hadn't had to pay out so much money getting fawked over by people on the road.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

CiViCLiZeD714 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ good idea
Old 09-08-2003
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
Thanks, fawkin off duty cop said I ran him and his wife off the road, complete bullshit, and I got an aggressive driving charge which plead down to a reckless driving guilty verdict, $800 fine plus one year probation. Aint happenin' again.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
I wouldn't have had a problem, like i said, if they stayed to talk. But no, something had to be up because his friend who was inbetween mine and that maroon car quickly told something to the driver and then he ran to the passenger seat and the car took off. you find nothing wrong with that?

It not like I was waving my arm around flashing a gun and yelling profanities to scare them off in such a hurry. I'm don't look anywhere near intimidating, so I don't see why they would run at the sight of an Asian kid walking towards them.

And the lot was ******* empty at this time, they could have parked the next space over instead of right next to my car. It's like easy access for them, yo know? and it won't look like anything wrong because the cars are close together, plus that bastard buddy of his was blocking the view between both cars.

Yeah I have a Viper alarm system, but what good is that if they've already broken in, and just ran away after the alarm goes off? I'd be left with a broken window.

I'm going back there tonight and gonna tell the mall cops to watch my car and keep a lookout for that guy's car. I really hope they come back.

Originally posted by Got Boost???
i don't get it

Old 09-08-2003
But it's a Dry Heat

l00pb4k is an unknown quantity at this point
See...this is why I love AZ. Totally legal to carry a handgun most anywhere you go.

Don't leave home without it.
Old 09-08-2003
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
moving to members rides
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

steve_civic03 is an unknown quantity at this point
And that is why americans are NUTS!! I dont understand the philosophy of pulling a gun just like that To many murders a year because of guns! Japan has about 50, Englad 60, Germany 86, Canada 120, USA.......................11000!!!!!!! There needs to be some Watch the movie "Bowling for Columbine". Sad, really sad.
Old 09-08-2003
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Can't really make out the last letter...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suspect2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	8878  
Old 09-08-2003
But it's a Dry Heat

l00pb4k is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a question of pulling a gun at the drop of a hat. It is a question of having personal protection from nutball criminals with guns. There are too many stories of people getting chased into neighborhoods and killed because someone didn't like the way they were driving. Couldn't get away from them, didn't want the confrontation, ended up dead. Am I gonna shoot someone for breaking into my car? No, it is a freakin car...who cares. But in the course of finding out what someone is doing to my vehicle...house...and they pull a weapon...damn sure I am going to protect myself.

As for the Colombine massacre...just proves my point what a couple homicidal maniacs can do.

Last edited by l00pb4k; 09-08-2003 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

ExOrCizT is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by fraga
Can't really make out the last letter...
njce...looks like a R tho....
Old 09-08-2003
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, what an amazing story. u should tell it at parties. i guess people cant look at cars in parking lots anymore. the only time u should be suspicous of ppl wanting **** out of ur car is late at night while ur asleep. then following them alone by urself is utterly dumb.
Old 09-08-2003
Premium Member

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say definitely file a report with the cops ASAP. Even if they dont do anything now, they will at least have a report of it incase the dudes in the Accord try it again.

-Kre
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

OK guys, upon inspection there was no breakin/entry damage. There was however light scuffing from that guy leaning on my car. There was also a nice chip from where his door hit my passenger side door. It's just a small chip, luckily not dented.

Fraga: I was actually questioning whether it was a 5 or an S, but no doubt the last character is an R. So it looks like PGM 35R right? I have the fullsized pic saved from when I uploaded it from my digicam. My uploads always come out insanely huge from the camera, so I shrink them down and the pic loses quality.

Anyways I'm going to print out the full sized pic onto picture paper and write other details of the incident on the back and hand it to a few mall security (if i'm lucky a city cop car will be there; there's usually one near BurgerKing). I know it seems like i'm over-reacting but I will feel more relaxed knowing that I may have helped save other people's cars from vandalism.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

what pisses me off the most is that I've never done anything to deserve **** done to my car. I worked my *** off for it, it's the most expensive thing I bought yet, and I don't go around and flaunt it.

I know it's a civic and it will attract attention for itself, and I don't mind people looking at my car. But what they were doing was different.
What the hell kind of business do two guys have parking next to your car and just waiting there in the night, when the rest of the lot is open? Lets just say that they were to close to my car for comfort.

The last straw was when my tires got slashed right in front of my own house. I don't want anything else happening to my car. Now if it had been anyone else's car, the police would be all over it the case. The most I got was a policeman ringing my doorbell, asking me if that's my car, and saying all you can do is file a report. People on my block accuse me of thumping my bone stock system and send the cops to my door, but they don't even try stop small crimes. It's just unfair
Old 09-08-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, that took ***** to chase after them, just make sure u dont see them around
Old 09-17-2003
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
that **** sucks man
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Chocobo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX

Fraga: I was actually questioning whether it was a 5 or an S, but no doubt the last character is an R. So it looks like PGM 35R right? I have the fullsized pic saved from when I uploaded it from my digicam. My uploads always come out insanely huge from the camera, so I shrink them down and the pic loses quality.

it is pgm 35r, i got it into my photoshop and enlarged it and split the picture up into layers (there was no need for that i just wanted to screw around.)

it is clearly PGM 35R
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
As far as people carrying guns, that is a bad idea, but some people do need to be shot if neccassary. I hate to say that, but there are some stupid *** people out there that will talk **** to everyone, rob people for the fun of it, and try to steal stuff off of peoples cars. those kinds of people need to be shot if they dont understand the first time. As far as murders, a majority of them are done because people dont want to get caught on a crime they committed and they will kill the witness.