Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Recently Purchased Civic.. PICS

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sichillin86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Recently Purchased Civic.. PICS

okay.. I've been trying to get some good quality pics on here but my camera is a piece of crap and isn't working.. So i borrowed my brothers cell phone and took pics using the cell phone. They kinda suck and the car is in the garage cuz its night time now and its hard for me to get some full shots in the garage..... but i'll post them up anywayz and borrow my friends camera tomorrow and take some high quality pics tomorrow during the day which i will post later on in this thread... anywayz here are the crappy cell phone pics,, I just bought this car this morning..

Old 02-10-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Damn, looks pretty fresh. Get rid of that nasty side molding or whatever. Keep it clean!
Old 02-11-2007
Registered!!

speakeasy is an unknown quantity at this point
i love those civics
Old 02-11-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
The side molding might be an actual part of the door, and not just a stick on kind of molding, but actually molding where holes were drilled in the door for connecting points where the rubber snaps into. Just be careful if you cant find out how its on there for sure, dont wanna see you break it in pieces and realize your door has a bunch of holes behind it and then you have to put it back on and have it look like ***. Heads up!

Pretty nice to start with. The front bumper is pretty skuffed. I'd give it a full detail. I remember when I bought my civic used about 6 months ago, I spent three full days detailing the **** out of it, haha- inside and out. Clay bar will work wonders for you- check it out, I use "Mothers" clay bar, you can get it at GI joes or most auto shops like baxter or auto zone.

Wow, I just noticed you have sideskirts on there, currently beaner style and unpainted, but at least you got em!

I think your interior would look dope if you covered the door inserts in White vinyle. here is a link to an ongoing thread about this and that for the interior. Its writen for a 7th gen, but it should give you ideas. https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...stom+headliner

anyways, nice blank canvas!
Old 02-11-2007
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Hmmm not a 7thgen

I miss the old site
Old 02-11-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hondoer27
Hmmm not a 7thgen

I miss the old site
dont we all?
Old 02-11-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
Looks pretty good for a stock car.

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
Damn, looks pretty fresh. Get rid of that nasty side molding or whatever. Keep it clean!
imo, the car looks better with the side moulding. I've seen those civics with without the side mouldings and it looks like crap because there's an inward dent on the door because they side moulding is taken off.

The side moulding looks good because its painted the same colour as the car. I've seen civics with black side moulding like those ones, and they look like crap.

Last edited by phuviano; 02-11-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-11-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hondoer27
Hmmm not a 7thgen

I miss the old site
like 99% of the posts are still 7thgen related tho we haven't forgotten yet...
Old 02-11-2007
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like a pretty nice car. How much did that run you, if you don't mind me asking.