Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

why are my sides different height?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
the driver side will be lower cuz of weigt like robbclark said...also right turns tend to have more speed than left turns so when u turn right even more of the cars weight is pushing the spring down
good point...don't forget too that most highway entrances are right turns!
Old 11-13-2005

fuledya is an unknown quantity at this point
I've dialed my tein ss coilovers in exactly even, measured to an 1/8th of an inch.
sometimes when I'm not on a completely flat, level, surface, ill get more gap on one side and less on the other. It's normal, when your lowered, and the wheel gap is less than stock, it's just more easier to see the difference.
Old 11-13-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
haha not to go off topic but I know it isn't related in a sense to why it leans but i changed my dampers cuz my p.f. blew not my d.f it always leaned even when i was stock bnone stock...weight is weight is weight is weight...gravity is a bitch and then you die....