Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Talking Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

Tokico HPK307 Suspension Kit

Big change from Goldlines slammed on blown struts I paid $400 for the set new. My current setup is shot to hell. I can't wait to get them on. Will let you all know how they are Thanks UPS Girl!

Last edited by FALKEN; 03-04-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-15-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
LOL......I love that pic of that girl. If a UPS girl showed up to my house looking like that, she would never leave.
Old 02-15-2007
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol. It was a fat, hairy guy that delivered your goods wasnt it....
Old 02-15-2007
Registered!!

LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve
nice..how low will this throw you off at?
Old 02-15-2007
Registered!!

yellat110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Na.. More like your girl signed for the package and ups man stuck it in that ***!!! and as you walked in he was getting dress so quick that he for got your hat and well to make it up to your girl let you take a pic. to blackmail her with later in the ****ers hat!! LOL

Just kidding but nice kit!!
Old 02-15-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
^ ok, i have no idea wtf you just said.

OP, nice setup, I'm running blues with Tein S-techs atm. I may change the springs though, the rears sag a bit too much for my taste.
Old 02-15-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by doctor
Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol. It was a fat, hairy guy that delivered your goods wasnt it....
Actually it was Pedro, the FedEx Guy, but I needed some excitment in my life today so I had to fantasize.

nice..how low will this throw you off at?
Currently I am like 2.25" inches on GoldLine Springs and shot to hell NAPA struts. I seriously needed to get this new setup as the ride quality was so bad If I were to dismantle the tires and ride around on the bare rims I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The Supposed Drop is 1.25" with this setup, but I will take accurate measurements for you all after install.
Old 02-16-2007
Registered!!

gelshmoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by doctor
Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol.
haha, that reminds me of the 40-year old virgin. "i hired a 90-pound girl to work in a stock room..."
Old 02-16-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
That's classic, I've seen that picture years ago. It is a great picture though! Seriously, They should think about hiring people like that, because then more people would order and ship things UPS!! I love getting things from delivery people, no matter who it is!
Old 03-03-2007
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
im tokico blues and sportline....great dialy driver set up....very smooth yet stiff enought to mess out with
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

Currently I am like 2.25" inches on GoldLine Springs and shot to hell NAPA struts. I seriously needed to get this new setup as the ride quality was so bad If I were to dismantle the tires and ride around on the bare rims I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The Supposed Drop is 1.25" with this setup, but I will take accurate measurements for you all after install.

sound goood..thanks ahead of time....and was it worth buying the blues?im just wondering since im looking for shocks to replace my oem ones.
Old 03-04-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by LilWannabeJdm
sound goood..thanks ahead of time....and was it worth buying the blues?im just wondering since im looking for shocks to replace my oem ones.
I installed them about 2 weeks ago and let them settle in. So far so good, I think the drop is very similar to the Eibach Sportlines, I get a two finger gap at each wheel. The ride is very rough though!! I definately was not expecting that. It rides very similar to when I was on GoldLines except I'm not boucing around. But I guess I was expecting a softer ride. Anyway I got a good deal on them and like I said before anything is better than what I had before.
Old 03-05-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i love delivery ppl. i got 2 gift coming in this week. one for the car, and one for the home.
Old 03-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PD Chico
I installed them about 2 weeks ago and let them settle in. So far so good, I think the drop is very similar to the Eibach Sportlines, I get a two finger gap at each wheel. The ride is very rough though!! I definately was not expecting that. It rides very similar to when I was on GoldLines except I'm not boucing around. But I guess I was expecting a softer ride. Anyway I got a good deal on them and like I said before anything is better than what I had before.
i guess you got to let it settle in more then since i got sporlines on my oem shocks and i got 1 finger gap...thanks for the infor on how it goes..
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

primetime is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

So what's the outcome of the HPK307 kit? I was thinking of getting it too, but wanted to know what others that have the kit thought. I visited the tokicos website and they say the best springs to use with blues are tokicos springs or OEM. So this kit should be very nice smooth ride, but allow you to be a little aggressive in the corners.

I was thinking on getting Tein S. techs and blues, but have read mix reviews.
Old 04-17-2007
Registered!!

Stratablak314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

Yea. S techs and blues looks pretty good, but rides rough. There are some posts on here about fake tokicos that got sold on Ebay. Hopefully I didn't get some of those. Reviews say they ride great and some other people say they are rough as we are. My s-techs got more and more bouncy as I went though. Rough unleveled roads SUCK!