Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Suspension Performance Modifications (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/44-suspension-performance-modifications)
-   -   Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/44-suspension-performance-modifications/290433-sweet-look-what-ups-girl-brought-me.html)

Taffy 02-15-2007 03:41 PM

Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

Tokico HPK307 Suspension Kit

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2...0018at4ex0.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3435/dsc00019rg7.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7158/dsc00020mt0.jpg

Big change from Goldlines slammed on blown struts :hithead: I paid $400 for the set new. My current setup is shot to hell. I can't wait to get them on. Will let you all know how they are :tup: Thanks UPS Girl! ;)

civic01vtec 02-15-2007 05:01 PM

LOL......I love that pic of that girl. If a UPS girl showed up to my house looking like that, she would never leave.

doctor 02-15-2007 05:37 PM

Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol. It was a fat, hairy guy that delivered your goods wasnt it....

LilWannabeJdm 02-15-2007 06:33 PM

nice..how low will this throw you off at?

yellat110 02-15-2007 06:43 PM

Na.. More like your girl signed for the package and ups man stuck it in that ass!!! and as you walked in he was getting dress so quick that he for got your hat and well to make it up to your girl let you take a pic. to blackmail her with later in the ****ers hat!! LOL

Just kidding but nice kit!!

tuningmycivic 02-15-2007 07:03 PM

^ ok, i have no idea wtf you just said.

OP, nice setup, I'm running blues with Tein S-techs atm. I may change the springs though, the rears sag a bit too much for my taste.

Taffy 02-15-2007 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by doctor (Post 4145659)
Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol. It was a fat, hairy guy that delivered your goods wasnt it....

:lol: Actually it was Pedro, the FedEx Guy, but I needed some excitment in my life today so I had to fantasize.

nice..how low will this throw you off at?
Currently I am like 2.25" inches on GoldLine Springs and shot to hell NAPA struts. I seriously needed to get this new setup as the ride quality was so bad If I were to dismantle the tires and ride around on the bare rims I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The Supposed Drop is 1.25" with this setup, but I will take accurate measurements for you all after install.

gelshmoff 02-16-2007 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by doctor (Post 4145659)
Haha you wish a girl like that delivered. For a sec, I really thought she was really the UPS girl too lol.

haha, that reminds me of the 40-year old virgin. "i hired a 90-pound girl to work in a stock room..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eyger 02-16-2007 04:36 PM

That's classic, I've seen that picture years ago. It is a great picture though! Seriously, They should think about hiring people like that, because then more people would order and ship things UPS!! I love getting things from delivery people, no matter who it is!

Civic_Racer9 03-03-2007 02:05 AM

im tokico blues and sportline....great dialy driver set up....very smooth yet stiff enought to mess out with

LilWannabeJdm 03-04-2007 06:25 PM

Currently I am like 2.25" inches on GoldLine Springs and shot to hell NAPA struts. I seriously needed to get this new setup as the ride quality was so bad If I were to dismantle the tires and ride around on the bare rims I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The Supposed Drop is 1.25" with this setup, but I will take accurate measurements for you all after install.

sound goood..thanks ahead of time....and was it worth buying the blues?im just wondering since im looking for shocks to replace my oem ones.

Taffy 03-04-2007 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by LilWannabeJdm (Post 4154850)
sound goood..thanks ahead of time....and was it worth buying the blues?im just wondering since im looking for shocks to replace my oem ones.

I installed them about 2 weeks ago and let them settle in. So far so good, I think the drop is very similar to the Eibach Sportlines, I get a two finger gap at each wheel. The ride is very rough though!! :mad: I definately was not expecting that. It rides very similar to when I was on GoldLines except I'm not boucing around. But I guess I was expecting a softer ride. Anyway I got a good deal on them and like I said before anything is better than what I had before. :tup:

burke420 03-05-2007 09:46 AM

i love delivery ppl. i got 2 gift coming in this week. one for the car, and one for the home.

LilWannabeJdm 03-06-2007 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by PD Chico (Post 4154951)
I installed them about 2 weeks ago and let them settle in. So far so good, I think the drop is very similar to the Eibach Sportlines, I get a two finger gap at each wheel. The ride is very rough though!! :mad: I definately was not expecting that. It rides very similar to when I was on GoldLines except I'm not boucing around. But I guess I was expecting a softer ride. Anyway I got a good deal on them and like I said before anything is better than what I had before. :tup:

i guess you got to let it settle in more then since i got sporlines on my oem shocks and i got 1 finger gap...thanks for the infor on how it goes..:tup:

primetime 04-02-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

So what's the outcome of the HPK307 kit? I was thinking of getting it too, but wanted to know what others that have the kit thought. I visited the tokicos website and they say the best springs to use with blues are tokicos springs or OEM. So this kit should be very nice smooth ride, but allow you to be a little aggressive in the corners.

I was thinking on getting Tein S. techs and blues, but have read mix reviews.

Stratablak314 04-17-2007 02:53 PM

Re: Sweet! Look what UPS Girl brought me...

Yea. S techs and blues looks pretty good, but rides rough. There are some posts on here about fake tokicos that got sold on Ebay. Hopefully I didn't get some of those. Reviews say they ride great and some other people say they are rough as we are. My s-techs got more and more bouncy as I went though. Rough unleveled roads SUCK!