Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

EBAY Camber Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EM2 Bluez is an unknown quantity at this point
EBAY Camber Kit

Does anyone or has anyone bought Ebay Camber kits? How is the product? and are the 01-03 ones any diff from the 04-05?
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
I dont think Ebay manufactures camber kits....
I think you'll want to post a link for the product that you saw on Ebay, so we could comment on it
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW

thats the rear and these are both

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ST-FR...spagenameZWDVW
Old 02-23-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Just spend the money on the name brand ones. its far easier than gambling with a piece of junk thats not going to last.
Old 02-23-2006
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
thats for the Si
Old 02-23-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by saugashan
thats for the Si
They're all the same.
Old 02-23-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Okay listen to Boilermaker1, he knows what he is talking about. If you go cheap on them you are taking a gamble. There is a web-site sponsor called Import Auto Performance and that is who I bought my rear camber kit from. The only thing is I bought them thought Ebay from them. Their web-site is a couple of more dollars + shipping. I have had no problems with mine. Here is the link... (Yes they are one of the name brands)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPC-R...QQcmdZViewItem

texascivic2k1
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
i've seen some really cheap camber kits on ebay but those dont look too bad at all. looks just like an spc but no name brand.
Old 02-23-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
i've seen some really cheap camber kits on ebay but those dont look too bad at all. looks just like an spc but no name brand.
Which is the problem. You don't know exactly what its made out of, how it was welded or how good the welds are, you don't know if the bushing was made with crappy polymer and has air bubbles in it and you don't know if the tolerances are tight. You could be buying a totally useless heap of crap, whereas when you buy the SPC branded one, you're getting something that at least you have some insight as to its durability, if by nothing else, reputation alone and the fact that they have a warranty, its not some jank thing off ebay where you never ever get a hold of the guy who sold it if it breaks.
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
REALLY?
Old 02-24-2006
Registered!!

He does have a point, i guess im going to be looking for name brands.
Old 02-24-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
let me ask you this ? do you want your camber kit to work and function properly ? then spend the money on SPC camber kits plenty of members are selling them for cheap cheap.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

Axxe is an unknown quantity at this point
You're better off putting longer bolts and stacking washers than using the ebay stuff.
Old 02-28-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by Axxe
You're better off putting longer bolts and stacking washers than using the ebay stuff.
The washer trick doesn't work with this car.
DO NOT try it.
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Okay listen to Boilermaker1, he knows what he is talking about. If you go cheap on them you are taking a gamble. There is a web-site sponsor called Import Auto Performance and that is who I bought my rear camber kit from. The only thing is I bought them thought Ebay from them. Their web-site is a couple of more dollars + shipping. I have had no problems with mine. Here is the link... (Yes they are one of the name brands)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPC-R...QQcmdZViewItem

texascivic2k1
I bought mine from the same company and no problems with mine and they got them out pretty quick. I would get them from Import auto again. Good choice.
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Hank_Si is an unknown quantity at this point
I purchased this camber kit in question off of ebay. What can I say I guess I am cheap. Anyway looks just like the spc like said before. I do not know who manufacters it but mine appears to be cool. It has been on my car for a month and a half and I have not had any problems with it. Ill just wait and c if I have any problems with it, if I do I will probably just buy the spc.
Old 02-28-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
SPC

Affordable, Awesome Customer service.

I had 1st version and rear bushing were torn, after a phone call.
Sent me brand new camber kit without any questions.
They actually sent it out the day i've talked to them.
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
The washer trick doesn't work with this car.
DO NOT try it.
Why doesn't it work on 7th gens? I know it works on 5th and 6th gens, why not on the 7th gen?

Just curious.

Thanks.
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

hdave is an unknown quantity at this point
^ the suspension setup is different on our cars
go check out a 5th/6th gen and then check out yours
you'll see why
Old 03-06-2006
Registered!!

jr6784 is a jewel in the roughjr6784 is a jewel in the roughjr6784 is a jewel in the rough
how much do the camber kits usually go for on average? is their a huge difference between spc and the eibach besides the brand itself? Cause i found some spc going for 150 and from what i read this is a decent camber kit instead of the brand ingalls.

Last edited by jr6784; 03-06-2006 at 05:57 PM.