Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

sway bar question . .

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by icetrap
Yea I have contacts all the way from japan that are shipping me this bar now. It is a cheap and great mod dude!

You want the bars too?
You need contacts in japan for a 19mm RSX-S sway bar? You can get that here are at www.clubrsx.com for $40-70. They also sell the RSX-R bar in the states too!
Old 09-30-2005

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AzNFoRLiFe
IMO the neuspeed rear sway is totally not worth the money. Many other of the hardcore suspension/autocross/track guys (boilermaker,zzyzx,rob) would probably agree. About the tie bar....Im pretty sure zzyzx doesn't run one and hasn't broken or torn anything and boilermaker1 is running a $20 diy one so if you really want one buy it but IMO not necessary. I've been running the rsx bar for awhile so has my friend ojay and we have had no problems with no tie bar.
I have a generic piece of crap that is probably rusted on there now. Those were the days before I knew what quality parts were
Old 09-30-2005
Registered!!

civic-king is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
... I painted mine orange just so it looks stupider.
that's the funnyest thing ever!!! I'm going to start painting stuff to make it look stupid....maybe pink or something...then I'm going to spatter brake fluid on it so it gets all those bubbles and chips all over and looks all old and beat-up. maybe do like a base coat of yellow, then a purple layer, then an pink one so they run and look totally crappy!!
Old 10-08-2005
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
what year rsx should we get the sway bars from? i found a 2004 rear sway, and the guy sellin it says it wont fit on an EX, only lx and dx. says the cat is in the way, so its makin me think this guy doesnt know what hes talkin about. but i figured id ask

Last edited by robbclark1; 10-08-2005 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ashhole
what year rsx should we get the sway bars from? i found a 2004 rear sway, and the guy sellin it says it wont fit on an EX, only lx and dx. says the cat is in the way, so its makin me think this guy doesnt know what hes talkin about. but i figured id ask

i don't think it matters...i think it still will fit an EX no problem
Old 10-08-2005

Originally Posted by Ashhole
Listen to what you just said...You said REAR sway and the CAT would be in the way...does that make any sense? The cat is in the FRONT of the car. Any rear sway from the RSX will fit any civic.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

civic-king is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^i was going to say the same. it makes sence that the front one will not work, since the engine is turned completely backwards from the d17....the rear one though should be fine.