Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Are the Hayame v3's out?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Are the Hayame v3's out?

Hey can the vendors who carry Hayame confirm this? While my v2's are running great (knock on my woody), I'm kinda hoping there will be an arrangement to exchange for the v3's in the same way that some members on here were able to exchange their v1's for the v2. I just really want to avoid any of the nasty blown shock/wiggle/etc problems everyone else is having...or at least upgrade to v3 then sell so I can grab something adjustable.....
Old 02-03-2005
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
if it aint broke dont fix it.. if you like the v2s just keep em...
either way i'm assuming the v3s are going to come out when omni's do
Old 02-03-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
They ain't broke...yet. I'm getting REALLY paranoid though and I don't want to wait till something on their admittedly flawed design breaks before I get it fixed. I need my car literally every day, I can't have her out of commission while I wait for a warranty fix so I would rather just upgrade now. Frankly if Hayame can't offer a similar program as the v1-v2 exchange I'm gonna get something adjustable and proven like Tein...I wouldn't mind tracking my baby this year you see....
Old 02-03-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
I've had my V1's for one year now and the only problem is the stiff ride. Too many people complain about hayames. Yes, thei're not the best coilovers out there, but I think the V1's were actually pretty good.
Old 02-03-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

I wish I could have gotten the v1's when they came out. IMO the v2's were a step backward, and the v3's are them just trying to get their rep back....
Old 02-04-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
I heard our app will be released very soon.
Old 02-05-2005
All Eyes On Z

SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
The hell? A V3? Sorry, I've been MIA lately.