Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

B&G Coilovers VS. Tein S-tech with Tockico or Koni

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Decamo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Comfort wise, which is better? I heard B&G were one of the most comfortable coilovers out there but how does it compare to aftermarket shock/springs?

Obviously the coilovers are better for many other reasons but based purely on comfort and a smooth ride which is better?
Old 11-05-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Decamo

Comfort wise, which is better? I heard B&G were one of the most comfortable coilovers out there but how does it compare to aftermarket shock/springs?

Obviously the coilovers are better for many other reasons but based purely on comfort and a smooth ride which is better?

True coilovers are almost always gonna be better handling and ride than because the spring rates and dampening are matched unlike your spring & shock setup, unless you did serious suspension homework, which most don't do. Get coilovers, you will not be disappointed. PM me if you need hook ups...
Old 11-05-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Get the coilovers... Way worth it, and you can adjust the height. I like my tein ss coilovers when i went to the shop they said they were "the nicest set-ups they have ever seen"

B&G is good aswell but, only if u want to be lowered to 3"'s

Dezod will take care of you
Old 11-06-2004
Registered!!

mykungfuisthebe is an unknown quantity at this point
ive heard no good reports on s techs... nothing realy bad but they are too soft imo. custom spring rate springs (400lbs+ front 500lbs+ rear) or i hear H&R race are good and stiff, with konis this will produce about the same as fully adjustable coils,

so far the only problem i have heard of with any full coils is breakage, but most of the time its fixable