Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Guys, I need your help quick. *problem solved*

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004
Zoom zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by blouisgod
Your problem is buying universal fit rims. Any kind of tuner lugs with a thin seat should work like the ones you posted.
Nope, I have a set of Zenki tuner lugs with a thin seat, & they dont work. The problem is not the lug fitting in the hole, the problem is the wheel studs being long enough to fit through the hole so the lugs can grab on. Refer to the pic on the first page.

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the ET lugs I posted?? Those are special lugs that fit into the hole, like a normal tuner lug, but with thread that extends into the hole, & apparantly they are quite rare, hence my problem...which will be solved by the end of the week I hope.

Last edited by jiggerachi; 04-21-2004 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-28-2004
Zoom zoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Ok after a week of searching, I finally tracked down a set of these elusive lugnuts. They are Gorilla tuner ET lugs, got em for a dollar apiece at a local bling bling shop after being referred back & forth from like 3 or 4 shops. I was looking for a pic of them, but I cant find them online so ill try to take a pic when I get home. My main problem was finding tuner lugs that also had the shank that extended into the hole, most of them were acorn lugs & were too fat. But I guess all is solved now, I bolted one of the wheels up yesterday with no problems so I think I got it.

I'll have pics up later if I can get my camera to work.

Oh yea, armieo, thanks for your help, but now looking at your lugs I dont think they are tuner lugs, like most of the ones I found that wouldnt work, theyre too fat they wont fit.