Exterior Post your issues with Exterior parts here! Exterior covers Body, Doors, Locks, Physical Removal/install lights, Hoods, fenders, etc. For Fundamentally Electrical issues, post on Electrical

8th Gen Civic Passenger rear door water leak.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2022
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garceeli is an unknown quantity at this point
8th Gen Civic Passenger rear door water leak.

Hello! I have an issue with my Civic, the problem is a water leak that comes from the rear passenger door. I notice that the water comes from the bottom of the door panel which its weird, shouldn’t happen that way. So I change the trim seal on the outside the window, I’ve change the seal around the door and in the car body. Inspect and clean the drain holes there was nothing going on with them. The plastic bag that is inside it’s still there. Does anyone knows where could it possibly leak from?

Old 02-07-2022
Super Moderator

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,322 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: 8th Gen Civic Passenger rear door water leak.

Water getting in the door isn't unusually but it should drain from the holes in the bottom (outside of the seal). If the drain holes aren't plugged my first thought is water getting past the seal at the top of the door.