Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

does anyone know where the where is the clutch cycling switch located

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bdblack99 is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know where the where is the clutch cycling switch located

i am having a problem with my air conditioning when the summer first started my ac would not stay cool so i went to buy die and i found a leaky hose changed the hose but when i was filling it up with refrigerant i but way to much and my compressor was making a messed up noise. so it was working good for a while now it is 99 degrees in new york today and my compressor has been making a real bad clicking noise every time i turn the ac on. when i stop like at a red light or me and my girlfriend went to get coffee today and where sitting in the parking lot and my ac was blowing hot air the only time today it was blowing cold was when i was driving. now i just came home and i was looking under the hood and noticed that my RESONATOR CHAMBER was out of the air intake due to the bolt being striped. now after i put the resonator chamber back in i had my car running in the drive way and it was blowing cold air i drove my car around the block and it stayed blowing cold air. i have no clue if it because the resonator chamber was out of the air intake or what? just looking for some help thank for any.