Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Post-accident lighting woes

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madAd is an unknown quantity at this point
Post-accident lighting woes

I was recently in an accident to the left front corner of my '02 Civic. No full coverage, so going through the mechanicals myself. Anyways, the taillights and dashboard illumination lights stopped working. Headlights(even the smashed one) still work, brake and turns work. I cannot find where there is a taillight fuse or relay. Can someone tell me where these are, or if this might be a wire, although I don't see any wires that would've been affected( unless it's close to the headlight, washer pump or marker light wires). Thanks.
Old 05-20-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post-accident lighting woes

should be in underhood fuse box. im not sure what the fuse is so check em all. something prolly grounded out and blew the fuse.
Old 05-21-2009
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

"Small Lights" in under hood box.
Old 05-21-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madAd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx guys for the help,that was the right fuse. I did find the bundle of ground wires was damaged, so I spliced them and soldered them yesterday.